Bhakti is being favoured way too much

Posted: 9 years ago
I hate her. Just really do.
She shows off and always has a evil smile. Never thinks of others only herself. Acts like she's the best and nobody else is better than her.

Full of ego.

And yes. She ALWAYS has to stuff something in pakoras or some sort of dumpling then call that her amazing avishkar.

She doesn't try new things and is always favoured the most.

And what's with those tank tops all the time?

We aren't in a summer camp right?!

They look a bit overboard and she needs to wear some decent tops. Atleast in MC india.

Oh well.

I hate that evil smirk of hers.

May she never win MC.

Nikita deserves it. And her friend neha whose always screaming like she's being kidnapped needs to calm down.

And she's not a true friend. Bhakti always shows her jealously for neha. She fakes friendship to get attention.

Why do judges always worship their so called friendship? Even now they go into finale together?

Nikita's plating and flavours were much better than Bhakti.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

She needs a tight slap.
kbhavani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Looks lik she will win MCI4:-(
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bhakti is just too much to tolerate.I tweeted to her abt her cheap tops.She is wearing such a cheap top to reveal her bra.
Kyisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkpearl5

I hate her. Just really do.

She shows off and always has a evil smile. Never thinks of others only herself. Acts like she's the best and nobody else is better than her.

Full of ego.

And yes. She ALWAYS has to stuff something in pakoras or some sort of dumpling then call that her amazing avishkar.

She doesn't try new things and is always favoured the most.

And what's with those tank tops all the time?

We aren't in a summer camp right?!

They look a bit overboard and she needs to wear some decent tops. Atleast in MC india.

Oh well.

I hate that evil smirk of hers.

May she never win MC.

Nikita deserves it. And her friend neha whose always screaming like she's being kidnapped needs to calm down.

And she's not a true friend. Bhakti always shows her jealously for neha. She fakes friendship to get attention.

Why do judges always worship their so called friendship? Even now they go into finale together?

Nikita's plating and flavours were much better than Bhakti.

Its funny that you can be so judgmental of someone who you don't even know. She looks different and smiles different and behaves different. Some people look evil while others like Nikita look naive. Don't go on the looks, go on the food.

BTW clothing is decided by the Tv crew and not the contestants..just FYI.
Confidence is a good trait, not a bad one... if she is confident in her skills..let her show it.. what is the problem.
Neha is bossy and aggressive.. but no one seems to have a problem with her cos she FAKES being peppy... its actually quite annoying.
rafalover4rever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ticket to finale

Bhakti had made such an ordinary rice dumpling only her plating was good , it was not even a modak where you have to puta lot of effort for shaping the modak it was an ordinary rice dumpling!!

Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want to make her a pakora and fry it in hot oil.
I hate that mean woman😑

Originally posted by: Chits1

Bhakti is just too much to tolerate.I tweeted to her abt her cheap tops.She is wearing such a cheap top to reveal her bra.

OMG chits are you serious? You actually said that to her on twitter. πŸ˜† Awesome one. ⭐️

It's good that you've told her what you think of her as the audience. But see. This shameless woman continues wearing the same. 🀒

I think that is quite disgusting of her to do what you said at the end. She needs to realise that this isn't a body revealing reality show, it's a cooking reality show. 😳

She needs to stop because it just looks pretty boring now and very very cheap. She better not think she's going to get more attention and respect by doing this crap.

Cheap woman. Always acting smart with judges too.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She needs a tight slap.

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

OMG chits are you serious? You actually said that to her on twitter. πŸ˜† Awesome one. ⭐️

It's good that you've told her what you think of her as the audience. But see. This shameless woman continues wearing the same. 🀒

I think that is quite disgusting of her to do what you said at the end. She needs to realise that this isn't a body revealing reality show, it's a cooking reality show. 😳

She needs to stop because it just looks pretty boring now and very very cheap. She better not think she's going to get more attention and respect by doing this crap.

Cheap woman. Always acting smart with judges too.

yes,already told her 2 times.I asked her if she needs some decent kurtis to be sent to her.Judges come to her to talk and her top is sometimes revealing too.When the camera shows her back..yuck,I can see her bra shining.I am so irritated to see all this on TV.She is there on tweets,so thought,why not send this message to her.
She continues to wear that same top day and night.It must be her night dress .Someone here said,the contestants dress is decided by the show people.How come they give her this cheap ganji top? meenu aunty was no less..she used to wear backless sort of blouse.pretty sexy aunty I must say.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.The thing is they claim they come from humble background,lost their business etc,am talking abt Meenu.The way,she was showing off her blouse tells a different story.She seems to belong to some stylish upper class,I guess