Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Atrociousfan

That's pretty dumb of MCI to think that if they praise the dish a few times, the viewers' opinion about Bhakti will change.

We can clearly see that Nikita is the most deserving, she's got all three- soch, soorat, swaad- spot on. Neha has ideas of different combinations so maybe she might improve.
Bhakti got her first FEA for her soch-soorat-swaad when she and two others made pakoras for the same round, so I don't see how it's a new soch lol.

nayi soch may be because judges never try it with rajma and chawal 😕 ... all the three are just dumb there and the two young one dances in the tune of SK 😡

chef ranbir may time we see that without tasting he whistles if SK praises any dish ... atleast VK is not so dumb , he atleast tastes but still final decision is alwyas of SK 🤢
Edited by khwaish_245 - 9 years ago
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I want to see Vijay in finals.
Edited by shivamala - 9 years ago
dollyferns thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
JUDGES ( CHEFS) ARE FOOLING US. IF THEY HAVE ALREADY DECIDED TO MAKE PROUD PEAHEN ( BHAKTHI) TO BE THE WINNER THEN WHATEVER SHE COOKS IT TASTES GOOD ... WHO KNOWS THE ACTUAL TASTE. I AM VERY MUCH UPSET AFTER WATCHING YESTERDAY'S EPISODE. HOW BOTH OF THEM HUG AND SCREAM AND JUMP NOT EVEN BOTHERED OF OTHER CONTESTANTS. NIKITA IS THE BEST ! LOVE HER SO MUCH. GOD BLESS HER AND MAKE HER THE WINNER ANY HOW.
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, I made such a late entry in forum.But was happily surprised to see that me and my sis are not the only ones who think that Bhakti and her dishes are praised way too much unnecessarily; and that she's favoured a lot. My sis was like it seems they'v already decided to make Bhakti winner. For me Nikita is the most deserving, but I'll even tolerate Neha but certainly not Bhakti! How is it that only this season a Wild Card entry round was there?