Why do judges praise Bhakthi's dish so much?

Soni2496 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i was like ' here she goes again' when she started rolling the dough to make one of her rice balls/kebab /tikki... And then chef ranveer listens to her dish and says the ticket is urs, your 'soch' is great.๐Ÿ˜•
Really???? I have not seen her make anything else other than kebabs/ rolls.
In the beginning Vijay was told not to make Kachori style dishes. Ashish is told not to make aloo dishes but bhakthi's can keep making the same type of dishes?
When chef ranveer heard her description I thought he will def say stop making the same kind but instead said there was so much maturity in her thinking๐Ÿ˜•
This has been the worst season of master chef so far. Sanjeev kapoor has started annoying me sooo much!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was also surprised that a kebab is nayi soch.. Kebab and pakora (and biryani though not relevant here) are like the normal safe things to make in Indian cuisine as long as the filling is cooked well.. There is no real soch but taking care to ensure correct texture..
ami_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel they have already decided Bhakti be as masterchef. Therefore they are always saying positive things about her so that viewers start feeling that yeah she is so deserving.
She has not shown anything innovative except her cakes and pakoras, yet she is praised everytime. For once, I wont mind even Neha as a masterchef, but Bhakti is beyond my tolerance level. Have you noticed that if any other contestant is praised, the camera is always zoomed towards her expressions. Lol. The creative crew wants to raise the trp by showing the hidden envy. Why dont thry convert it into a saas bahu kind of drama.
seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ami_31

I feel they have already decided Bhakti be as masterchef. Therefore they are always saying positive things about her so that viewers start feeling that yeah she is so deserving.

She has not shown anything innovative except her cakes and pakoras, yet she is praised everytime. For once, I wont mind even Neha as a masterchef, but Bhakti is beyond my tolerance level. Have you noticed that if any other contestant is praised, the camera is always zoomed towards her expressions. Lol. The creative crew wants to raise the trp by showing the hidden envy. Why dont thry convert it into a saas bahu kind of drama.

True, I think I can tolerate neha as the winner because neha I think is immature but Bhakti is pure arrogance and jealousy. The saas bahu part is so funny๐Ÿ˜†
Atrociousfan thumbnail
That's pretty dumb of MCI to think that if they praise the dish a few times, the viewers' opinion about Bhakti will change.
We can clearly see that Nikita is the most deserving, she's got all three- soch, soorat, swaad- spot on. Neha has ideas of different combinations so maybe she might improve.
Bhakti got her first FEA for her soch-soorat-swaad when she and two others made pakoras for the same round, so I don't see how it's a new soch lol.
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
did anyone hear about him saying v being scared of not coming back as a judge...? when everyone was mentioning fears..
they say kunal wants to come back and chef v has been so quiet...i am worried that he may not come back as a judge
and chef SK saying to bhakti saying abhi nani bhi yaad aayegi...becoming like a dr jekyll mr. hyde scenario...if bhakti neha win, i am going to stop watching...nikita deserves to win...
seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atrociousfan

That's pretty dumb of MCI to think that if they praise the dish a few times, the viewers' opinion about Bhakti will change.

We can clearly see that Nikita is the most deserving, she's got all three- soch, soorat, swaad- spot on. Neha has ideas of different combinations so maybe she might improve.
Bhakti got her first FEA for her soch-soorat-swaad when she and two others made pakoras for the same round, so I don't see how it's a new soch lol.

So true people are not blinded by judges praises, they can think for themselves.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
pakora's from left over rice are being made for years and years.(e.g. my family - for over 70 years) so what so special when bhakti makes them.
Atrociousfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

pakora's from left over rice are being made for years and years.(e.g. my family - for over 70 years) so what so special when bhakti makes them.

I bet your family doesn't do a fake cheer when they get appreciated for their pakoras xP That's what's different
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Atrociousfan

I bet your family doesn't do a fake cheer when they get appreciated for their pakoras xP That's what's different

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ‘

Word Count: 0