manasa.hegde thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I think the two tickets given on first day (ayurvedic task) neha and Bhakti will win... Coz in saturday precap to this week they show first only Neha and Bhakti standing in balcony while Nikita and others cooking downstairs... And later while Karishma crying both Nikita and Vijay will be standing along with Neha and Bhakti... Neevhe karishma and Asish seen cooking below may be Pratibha too there... BTW how many ppl for finale??? 5??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nikita Bhakti and Vijay... these three people were shown standing in balcony in the last week precap.
khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Nikita Bhakti and Vijay... these three people were shown standing in balcony in the last week precap.

no i think pratibha too were there and at last karishma and ashish were only cooking
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^Well I didnt notice Pratibha. I only noticed Bhakti Neha and Vijay. Now I dont know exactly what does it mean as tomorrow they are gonna give two tickets. And they dint mention anything about aakhiri daaon.
khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

^Well I didnt notice Pratibha. I only noticed Bhakti Neha and Vijay. Now I dont know exactly what does it mean as tomorrow they are gonna give two tickets. And they dint mention anything about aakhiri daaon.

haan na yeh ashish ko bachane ke liye aur kya kya karenge yeh log ... 😕

both the ashish and neha , who ever goes ... will be good for the show ... when bhakti was out then felt some relief but in next episode only they brought her back ... these three ( bhakti, neha and ashish ) are so irritating now
seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manasa.hegde

I think the two tickets given on first day (ayurvedic task) neha and Bhakti will win... Coz in saturday precap to this week they show first only Neha and Bhakti standing in balcony while Nikita and others cooking downstairs... And later while Karishma crying both Nikita and Vijay will be standing along with Neha and Bhakti... Neevhe karishma and Asish seen cooking below may be Pratibha too there... BTW how many ppl for finale??? 5??

Your guess seems correct, so neha scored a sixer at the right time.