Ashish and his negativity

foodiepatel thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi,

Having followed this series from the beginning I just feel that Ashish just has a bit too much negativity. He never seems to be positive about anything and seems to give up before the task has even begun or announced.
I think he needs to stop repeating the loser thing now as he has already mentioned it various times. He needs to stop thinking of himself as one and asking for sympathy.
He can cook yes but I really don't think he can win purely due to his negativity. There is still time for him to really uplift himself and be positive. He keeps saying he is a fighter but also keeps moaning..
Views?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont think he belongs in top 3, cannot be an executive chef as shown, cannot delegate and due to past experiences is scared...and insecure not confident enough
seems like a decent guy, just not masterchef material...
neha on the other end of the spectrum is overconfident and bossy...drishti is too devious...for me..and pratibha a patakha..! i dont know, although i had issues with karishma and that cream incident, she has won the flavour awards and personally it should be
nikita
vijay
karishma... but top 2 stand uncontested...vijay is not as experienced and naive..i respect them both for sharing the dhaniya pudina...if things were reversed, pratibha and drishti would never have shared!
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Her name is Bhakti not Drishti. 😳
I think Ashish is slowly starting to get his confidence back and really trying to fight back whatever hurt him before. I respect for him as a person because he fighting and trying to regain control over his life. As a chef though, Ashish needs more coaching, and I do not feel he is ready for the Masterchef title at this point. I feel Nikita is the most ready, although she needs a little bit more coaching on being a leader. I do like Vijay and Karishma a lot too.
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Her name is Bhakti not Drishti. 😳

I think Ashish is slowly starting to get his confidence back and really trying to fight back whatever hurt him before. I respect for him as a person because he fighting and trying to regain control over his life. As a chef though, Ashish needs more coaching, and I do not feel he is ready for the Masterchef title at this point. I feel Nikita is the most ready, although she needs a little bit more coaching on being a leader. I do like Vijay and Karishma a lot too.

thanks for correcting me...it is bhakti
drishti i was thinking part of that cream swap but she is rokafied now...! so
quirkygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Ashish used loser word zillion times in the show.
He gets panicked so soon.I have not seen much depth in his creativity.But I feel he is innocent and never retorts to other contestants rude remarks.He takes them in light vien. I respect him for that.But his weakness his laid back attitude.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
frankly if anyone asks me in this ssn noone is as strong as the winners of the first two ssns of MC...
however my vote goes to nikita and karishma...both r really creative in both food and plating...
i only wish ashish is not the winner...
foodiepatel thumbnail

Originally posted by: prernacda

i dont think he belongs in top 3, cannot be an executive chef as shown, cannot delegate and due to past experiences is scared...and insecure not confident enough

seems like a decent guy, just not masterchef material...
neha on the other end of the spectrum is overconfident and bossy...drishti is too devious...for me..and pratibha a patakha..! i dont know, although i had issues with karishma and that cream incident, she has won the flavour awards and personally it should be
nikita
vijay
karishma... but top 2 stand uncontested...vijay is not as experienced and naive..i respect them both for sharing the dhaniya pudina...if things were reversed, pratibha and drishti would never have shared!

Will we ever know what happened to that missing cream, the true story 🥱
foodiepatel thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshiyam

Ashish used loser word zillion times in the show.

He gets panicked so soon.I have not seen much depth in his creativity.But I feel he is innocent and never retorts to other contestants rude remarks.He takes them in light vien. I respect him for that.But his weakness his laid back attitude.

yes he doesn't retort to the bad comments