allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ˜†...nothing for discussion...so posted this...found this in pratibha's Twitter...tweeted on 12th March...aiming at neha...is a Cold War brewing in thereπŸ˜‰

. Neha ji thanks, Aajkal apni galtiyan dusron par daalkar lagta hai unki galtiyan logon ko nahee dikhengi par janta andhi nahee hai.

Discuss awayπŸ˜†
Edited by -allizwell- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Atrociousfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Which episode is she referring to? Or which task was done on 12th March??
Also, massive LOL πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
foodiepatel thumbnail
I do feel sometimes Neha can be a bit too bossy. Recently instead of bossy she is coming across as a bit of a loudmouth and slightly irritating..Instead of carrying on with her own bit in group tasks she kind of starts picking on others in the group and telling them what to do.
I just feel that all she needs to do is tone down a bit
kbhavani thumbnail
Another gossip i heard is room mates Neha and Bhakti r nomore friends!!!
Atrociousfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbhavani

That's a joke right?
kbhavani thumbnail

i saw tat news in a tv channel
khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh neha is so arrogent ... khud ko pata nai kya samajhti hai πŸ€” 😑

aur whats with todays episode , i thought may be aakhri daav hoga and ashish as usual lucky rahega toh bachh jayega and this arrogent , selfish girl will be out but nothing of that sort πŸ₯Ί ... yahan toh ticket to finale chalo hai , pata anyi show maker yeh namuno ko rakhne ke liye aur kya kya karenge πŸ˜’

nikita, vijay and karishma should be the finalist others are just for TRP point of view for the show
Edited by khwaish_245 - 9 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh gosh. πŸ˜† Do I even want to know what she's referencing? πŸ˜†
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbhavani

Saw this in a paper and also neha's Twitter
(From l-r): Bhakti Arora, Neha Shah

Mumbai: As Masterchef India reaches its finale, we hear two contestants who used to be friends before " Neha Shah and Bhakti Arora " have suddenly turned foes.

A source from the sets says, "The insecurity is reflecting in many ways. They have suddenly started complaining that the judges are biased towards the other, cribbing that the other gets better clothes and both suspect that the rest of the contestants support the other one more. This attitude has started affecting everyone on the show."

Reportedly, Akshay Kumar will reportedly host the grand finale of TV reality show. The actor judged the first season of the Indian adaptation of the internationally popular format as well.

seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

Saw this in a paper and also neha's Twitter
(From l-r): Bhakti Arora, Neha Shah

Mumbai: As Masterchef India reaches its finale, we hear two contestants who used to be friends before " Neha Shah and Bhakti Arora " have suddenly turned foes.

A source from the sets says, "The insecurity is reflecting in many ways. They have suddenly started complaining that the judges are biased towards the other, cribbing that the other gets better clothes and both suspect that the rest of the contestants support the other one more. This attitude has started affecting everyone on the show."

Reportedly, Akshay Kumar will reportedly host the grand finale of TV reality show. The actor judged the first season of the Indian adaptation of the internationally popular format as well.

Neha posted on her FB page that this rumor is not true and she finds it funny
Edited by seemanya - 9 years ago