Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Happy__Days thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

^ glad to read that. to be honest I am not Ashish's fan as such but I don't mind having him as finalist instead of Neha and Bhakti...

I would rather have Ashish win rather than bhakti or neha.
though I really really want nikita or vijay to win.
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: silverfox

Sorry I dont think the news is fake.I may be wrong but in the precap they showed Ranver saying "earn your ticket to finale" and Bhakti & Neha were already there in the balcony and then later Nikita,Vijay,Neha & Bhakti were there in the balcony.
I guess Ashish must not have told the real scenario as they may be bound by contracts.

I agree with you.. All the contestants seem to have been told to align their tweets to the telecast dates.. The Dubai contest actually took place on Mar 3rd, no way would these contestants have been there for more than 3 weeks for Ashish to say they are just back from Dubai.. And of course, Bhakti and Neha in the balcony shows the precap shown is for an episode due later in the week..
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arnav.Sweta

I would rather have Ashish win rather than bhakti or neha.
though I really really want nikita or vijay to win.

Ditto...

Word Count: 1

Minionite thumbnail
That's least expected. I know TC plays April Fool's jokes by posting false news and then revealing it on April 1st, but this is one I didn't expect at all!
navyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they have already decided the finalists😔
I am a little confused here
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry I dont think the news is fake.I may be wrong but in the precap they showed Ranver saying "earn your ticket to finale" and Bhakti & Neha were already there in the balcony and then later Nikita,Vijay,Neha & Bhakti were there in the balcony.
I guess Ashish must not have told the real scenario as they may be bound by contracts.

I think you are right
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

you know what,everything is so confusing.For all u know,like u rightly said,they may be bound by contract and cannot reveal to the outside world via social media.

Who knows ! like we discussed in this forum.Dubai shoot got over long back.We have proof in all the pics we saw.Maybe,Ashish is not able to reveal the truth due to contract ! Let's wait and watch.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
episodes are recorded well before they are aired - a week or two earlier
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The shooting of Dubai tasks happened in the first week of March ...if I am not mistaken...March 5th and 6th to b precise...😕
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmm..looks like the contestants are not allowed to reveal and are contract bound.