Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys,don't believe any story.Ashish just tweeted,he is still in the game.Just came back from Dubai and shoot is not yet done for Semis.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank god, but do you think ashish may have been asked to tweet that since the news are out and maybe the channel does not want people to know yet because tellychakkar is a pretty reliable news source. Maybe i am doubting without reason, lets see what happens. Also in the video ' masterchef ki Talaash' they were already back in india and Pratibha was missing, if they just got back from Dubai what was that video.
Edited by seemanya - 9 years ago
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much, for getting us out of our miseries. We were so upset not to see Vijay's name in the finalist.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am a Ashish fan.He came to know that I am his fan via twitter and he has great respect for his fans.
He sent me a private message in twitter that he is still in the game so far.
Actually I tweeted that sorry and sad to know that u r not in the finals and he replied saying he couldn't understand my tweet.
So sent a private message saying it is out in the net that the 3 finalist names are in.
He replied saying he came bak from Dubai just yesterday.
seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

I am a Ashish fan.He came to know that I am his fan via twitter and he has great respect for his fans.

Actually I tweeted that sorry and sad to know that u r not in the finals and he replied saying he couldn't understand my tweet.
So sent a private message saying it is out in the net that the 3 finalist names are in.

Ok, thanks for clarifying.
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ glad to read that. to be honest I am not Ashish's fan as such but I don't mind having him as finalist instead of Neha and Bhakti...
dewdrop_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But the dubai episodes have been shot long back.and masterchef is way ahead now :s like for e.g last monday all the contestants were tweeting that they are going to dubai, but we know that thy had gone quite a time before
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But if you remember the blogger had mentioned about the dubai task almost two weeks back. The news report also said the same. I hope that as u said the news of the finalists is wrong. I personally like Ashish. I feel he does much better in individual tasks compared to group where he is constantly with these arrogant ladies like neha and bhakti. Hope he is safe. I prefer him any day over neha and Bhakti.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

That is so sweet that he is so interactive with his fans! 😳 I do not have Twitter, and I don't think I ever will. I would not have even created an FB account if it were not mandatory for a group project in college. I don't really understand Twitter, Snap Chat, Instagram, and all these different social medias. 😆
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Guys,don't believe any story.Ashish just tweeted,he is still in the game.Just came back from Dubai and shoot is not yet done for Semis.

Sorry I dont think the news is fake.I may be wrong but in the precap they showed Ranver saying "earn your ticket to finale" and Bhakti & Neha were already there in the balcony and then later Nikita,Vijay,Neha & Bhakti were there in the balcony.
I guess Ashish must not have told the real scenario as they may be bound by contracts.