seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I am happy with Nikita's win today but at the same time worried. Did they give nikita a consolation prize since they may have decided to make Bhakti the winnner? They cannot ignore Nikita's talent and they know they can't fool the public, so they may have decided to give her the second best prize and leave the big prize for madam Bhakti. I don't think they will give 2 big awards to a single individual. Now my suspicion of Bhakti winning has increased. If Bhakti wins this competition makes no sense, not a single dish of hers has an out of the box idea or creativity. All she made was different types of pakoras and cakes. If you see last 3 seasons winners, they all were talented, the same cannot be said for Bhakti. None of the previous winners struggled to get into top 12, none of them were sent home and back as wildcard winners. this only proves bhakti is a weak contestant who has survived because of dramebaazi and not talent. if the channel wants to keep around such people for trp, it is ok but to make such people actual winners is a mockery of the title. But I do hope I am wrong and nikita wins.
Edited by seemanya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz bhakti is a big no..
If not nikita then my second choice is vijay
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ditto thots😊
Yesterday I mentioned the same about bhakthi's skills.. Even if ...Keeping aside all her oversmart behaviour or selfishness...I dint find a single out of the box dish till now of hers...plus she was evicted once...if she wins...it would mean...her ouster was a wrong choice...whatever the case be...so the other safe person wud be neha...but she has not even won a FEA...all she did was team tasks...that too her red team task of Dubai dint click...so how come she is a choice for finale?

Regarding nikita...defn. She is the most popular along with vijay...if she is tagged with neha and bhakthi till finale and not made the winner...this season wud be a big flop as it is more than evident that she has got max FEA and even got a winning recipe in signature book...now what proof more than that do they need for the winner?πŸ˜†

A big booo already if vijay is not a competitor in finale and neha stands a chance there
khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lets discuss what bhakti will make for finals competition

1) rice and rajma pakora ho gaya ...
2) milk pakora
3) kala channa pakora

i didnt able to recall other pakoras which she made but now think in final she will make - chole ke pakore ? ya pata nai aur bhi koi pakore woh bana sakti hai πŸ˜• .

seriously judges didnt point out till now that why she keeps make pakora's all the time , they say vijay makes fried things then whats with bhakti , is she fries in water ?😑

sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^Pratibha is chutney queen and Bhakti is pakoda queen.. why not they both open a stall in partnership.
khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

^Pratibha is chutney queen and Bhakti is pakoda queen.. why not they both open a stall in partnership.

πŸ˜† yeah dubai food festival mein yeh dono ko bhi stall laga lena chahiye (but with their own money πŸ˜› ...star plus pahele he apni trp badhane ke liye inn namuniyon pe paisa daal raha hai πŸ˜ƒ ) but please nikita ke stall se door lagana
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: seemanya

I am happy with Nikita's win today but at the same time worried. Did they give nikita a consolation prize since they may have decided to make Bhakti the winnner? They cannot ignore Nikita's talent and they know they can't fool the public, so they may have decided to give her the second best prize and leave the big prize for madam Bhakti. I don't think they will give 2 big awards to a single individual. Now my suspicion of Bhakti winning has increased. If Bhakti wins this competition makes no sense, not a single dish of hers has an out of the box idea or creativity. All she made was different types of pakoras and cakes. If you see last 3 seasons winners, they all were talented, the same cannot be said for Bhakti. None of the previous winners struggled to get into top 12, none of them were sent home and back as wildcard winners. this only proves bhakti is a weak contestant who has survived because of dramebaazi and not talent. if the channel wants to keep around such people for trp, it is ok but to make such people actual winners is a mockery of the title. But I do hope I am wrong and nikita wins.

Actually I didnt like Nikita's presentation in this task.It was a bit floppy. If we consider all the dishes she has made so far this one was average from a presentation point of view. Except Vikas noone mentioned that.When they were so particular about presentation for others I feel they overlooked that in Nikita's case.Though Nikita is my favourite & want her to win, this one was a bit not upto the mark for me.
seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

Actually I didnt like Nikita's presentation in this task.It was a bit floppy. If we consider all the dishes she has made so far this one was average from a presentation point of view. Except Vikas noone mentioned that.When they were so particular about presentation for others I feel they overlooked that in Nikita's case.Though Nikita is my favourite & want her to win, this one was a bit not upto the mark for me.

I think she said that her shrikhand will need proper refrigeration, which she didn't have. She did say while plating that because she did not have fridge her shrikhand was melting. The judges may have overlooked the presentation because they knew that she did not have that facility and also the taste may have been better then others. The only comment vikas made was he would use a black plate apart from that he did not mention anything.

Edited by seemanya - 9 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The sudden comeback of Bhakti is a bit suspicious...but I really hope nikita wins she has so far provided the best ideas...
quirkygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
No bhakti plz. But we cannot rule out your theory.
I hope Nikita wins.Fingers crossed.