ishika01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
guys is master chef scripted whenever there is a group task they always show that a team is performing good nd other team is performing bad! nd always bad performing team wins ... as it will come as a shock to audience but now i know that team they are showing is performing bad will win.

what are ur opinion guys ?? plz tell! nd my fav contestant is nikita ! nd this is my 1st post on india forums!! hope i make good friends in this forum! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes. MasterChef seems to be scripted. I felt the Same too. It's funny that the weak team wins in every task. Plus the judges too seems to be partial towards some contestants.
ishika01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Mehak..

Yes. MasterChef seems to be scripted. I felt the Same too. It's funny that the weak team wins in every task. Plus the judges too seems to be partial towards some contestants.

exactly ! partial to neha pratibha nd bhakti ! nd i hate how pratibha speaks. whenever she speaks her hands are moving nd her voice 🤢
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the MC forum and IF in general! 😃 I hope you enjoy your user experience while you are here!

MC seems scripted to me. The outcomes (as you have mentioned as well) are very predictable for the most part. Certain contestants have only made because for good TRP.
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 9 years ago
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wat i think is that the deserving only wins...but for drama sake the judges make different comments to keep the viewers guessing...