Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm hoping this article is wrong, and that the top three is Vijay, Nikita, and Karishma. I do not feel that Neha or Bhakti have displayed any stellar amount of talent, in terms of cooking, in order to be in the top three.

If in fact the article is true, then I really do hope Nikita wins! She and Vijay have both been my favorites since the beginning, and I also liked Drishti a lot too. Sadly she's not there, but I was really hope that either Vijay or Nikita win. If the top three outcome posted in the article is true, then I hope Nikita wins it.

I don't see why Nikita cannot win the Dubai task and the MC title as well. It can happen that she can win both. Let's not be too hasty and negative. Also, don't get too worried. At the end of the day, it is just a show and meant for time pass. Have fun watching the show and discussing things, but do not get so caught up with the show that it affects your life.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How did the title of the thread changed? :O
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
but one thing bhakti is an wild card entrant..and the wild cards generally don't win...so Nikita has more chances..and she has been the most consistent performer...i m not considering neha at all...how on earth she can be a finalist i just don't get it
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think two eliminations next week - pratibha and ashish but once again precap misleading.
The way Vijay was speaking, it might be him!!!
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 9 years ago
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
I hope nikita wins
I am sad that vijay is not part of top3
navyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
on what basis they have selected bhakti and neha for finale
I seriously hope nikita wins the tittle
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh no pls...i want nikita, vijay and karishma to be the 3 finalists...only then it will be close competition...
Edited by adoremevirgo - 9 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: navyasingh

on what basis they have selected bhakti and neha for finale

I seriously hope nikita wins the tittle

Bhakti and Neha probably got through because it was a group task or because of biasness. At least Neha. Bhakti is still a good cook so I can see that happening.
theone5 thumbnail
Guys, this news is absolutely true. But what has also been found out from inside sources is that it is going to be public voting. So we all have the power to make my favorite Nikita win!!!
Serialfollower1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Not sure if it was already posted but here is the link which disclosed finalist names.
http://www.desitvbox.me/revealed-finalists-of-masterchef-india-4/#reply-title

It lists

Nikita
Bhakti and
Neha

Cannot believe vijay didnt reach the finals

😲