Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Atrociousfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I read a lot (A LOT) of reviews about SK and VK restaurants and VK had a lot of awesome reviews whereas SK had pretty bad reviews...
I wonder why VK is made to praise SK a lot in MCI when his own food is better :|
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Atrociousfan

I read a lot (A LOT) of reviews about SK and VK restaurants and VK had a lot of awesome reviews whereas SK had pretty bad reviews...

I wonder why VK is made to praise SK a lot in MCI when his own food is better :|

VK is a very nice person, and he does not have a bad thing to say about anyone. He will only say nice and kind things because he is nice and kind. 😳
Slexie4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was shocked myself too when I heard of Sanjeev Kapoor having 50 restaurants. No offense but I always felt that he was overrated. But he definitely is a good businessman especially the way he has managed to build his own brand.
Coming to Vikas Khanna this guy is so down to earth which can be clearly seen in the show itself. I always have wanted to go to Junoon because of all the reviews I have read about the food there (and since it is near my college) but it is a bit on the pricey side. If and when i do go to Junoon I hope to at least meet him there.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Slexie4eva

I was shocked myself too when I heard of Sanjeev Kapoor having 50 restaurants. No offense but I always felt that he was overrated. But he definitely is a good businessman especially the way he has managed to build his own brand.

Coming to Vikas Khanna this guy is so down to earth which can be clearly seen in the show itself. I always have wanted to go to Junoon because of all the reviews I have read about the food there (and since it is near my college) but it is a bit on the pricey side. If and when i do go to Junoon I hope to at least meet him there.

I also do find SK overrated as well, but I agree that he's a smart businessman.

It is also my goal once I have the finances to eat at Junoon, and I hope to meet him there too. He's not always there though, so it's a long shot. 😆
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I have eaten at junoon.
It's bettwr than the yellow chilli but I think it's nothing great.

The presentation though is briiant. Eating at junoon is an experience.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

I have eaten at junoon.
It's bettwr than the yellow chilli but I think it's nothing great.

The presentation though is briiant. Eating at junoon is an experience.

Yes, I'm sure half of the cost for Junoon is for the attention to detail and ambiance.