Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

That wicked grin of hers could get her the role of a vamp in some Ekta kapoor serial

true😆

Word Count: 1

xBabyAngelx thumbnail

Originally posted by: seemanya

I hated the way Bhakti was smiling when nehas team got less coins. She had that same mean smile when it seems like blue team also had less coins. I know this is a competition and everyone is here to win, but nobody reacts in this way to other people's failure. I have seen this mean streak in her even in other occasions when chefs have pointed out mistakes in other people's dishes. She is also not appreciative of other people's achievement, she always has a sort of jealous expressions when other people are praised. When karishma's dish was recently praised in Dubai, Bhakti expressions showed jealousy and on the other hand I could see nikita in the background seemed genuinely happy. I truly hope such a small hearted person does not win tomorrow's challenge nor the title. 👎🏼

I am totally argee with you
xBabyAngelx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

Bhakti is a wicked woman.just don't like her

I am also don't like Bhakti at all
She is too bussy
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
even i feel the same about bhakti... i hope nikita or karishma wins...but 2 persons i will really hate to see winning and they r bhakti and ashish...