seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I hated the way Bhakti was smiling when nehas team got less coins. She had that same mean smile when it seems like blue team also had less coins. I know this is a competition and everyone is here to win, but nobody reacts in this way to other people's failure. I have seen this mean streak in her even in other occasions when chefs have pointed out mistakes in other people's dishes. She is also not appreciative of other people's achievement, she always has a sort of jealous expressions when other people are praised. When karishma's dish was recently praised in Dubai, Bhakti expressions showed jealousy and on the other hand I could see nikita in the background seemed genuinely happy. I truly hope such a small hearted person does not win tomorrow's challenge nor the title. 👎🏼
Edited by seemanya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bhakti is a wicked woman.just don't like her
ami_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree. I hate those smirks like the Ekta kapoor vamp as if she is so satisfied when others loose.
God why is she back again!!
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, and she also assumed that her team got the highest votes just because they did better than Neha's Team. She start smiling and celebrating while holding onto Pratibha. It was even better that the Blue Team won. I mean yes, they are safe, but she doesn't get the satisfaction that they were the best.
au_gold75 thumbnail
Bhakti is very competitive. Sally's she cares about is winning. She is very cunning, selfish and bossy too.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
On today's episode she was giving those same smiles after asking Vijay to share his dhania with her. She knew he's too nice and would share it, and she was smiling evilly about it. We all know she would never do the same.
Sweet Vijay even shared with Pratibha too. They didn't show this, but Pratibha acknowledged that she got dhania from Karishma. Both were sweet for sharing.
seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

On today's episode she was giving those same smiles after asking Vijay to share his dhania with her. She knew he's too nice and would share it, and she was smiling evilly about it. We all know she would never do the same.

Sweet Vijay even shared with Pratibha too. They didn't show this, but Pratibha acknowledged that she got dhania from Karishma. Both were sweet for sharing.

In the precap Bhakti was again covering her face to hide a smile, either she was smiling at someone getting bad comments or was grinning because she got good comments to which the arrogant woman was grinning.😕
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The way SK told Bhakthi about the repeated failure of the black chana patty to enter the signature book due to its dryness...I fear...she might win today's task...oh god...I better b wrong...but such alarming hints 🤢I don't mind anyone getting that opportunity today other than her...😆
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
That wicked grin of hers could get her the role of a vamp in some Ekta kapoor serial
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

That wicked grin of hers could get her the role of a vamp in some Ekta kapoor serial

😆

Word Count: 0