Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foodiepatel thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
My criticism for her is not related to her cooking abilities.. Its just she is becoming a very big loud mouth.
She would definitely come across better if she became a bit more soft spoken. All contestants are there to win and she makes it seem as if all pressure is on her on group tasks. Others want to win the task as strongly as she wants to too
khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Yes, I was also commenting to my mom about this, but my mom replied saying, "Ashish is a person that needs some push and pull, otherwise he doesn't do anything." I didn't agree with her comment, and I felt that Neha was being too bossy. She did not consider Ashish's strengths and weaknesses when assigning him tasks. If she wanted him to work on one dish independently, then she should have asked him what he can make comfortably. He has so much experience working in stalls, so he probably would have been really successful making a dish he was comfortable making.

During the task his customer service was very good. He was pleasant making connection with the people coming to their stall. Neha on the other hand looked visibly stressed out and was not able to connect with their customers.

agree ashish needed push but neha is bossy always remember pratibha too said the same when she was captain and neha and bhakti are always bossing around , then mumbai hotel team task , when ashish was captain , at that time also she was bossing around everyone and meenuji said that she is bossing as if she is captain

and also in earlier episode or in extra classes karishma also said , she gets hyper all of sudden and is so loud around the house " su kare ..." and all 😛

she just need one slap ... may she gets eliminated soon ...cant bear her more now ...enough of her drama 😡