Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Why was she so bossy and rude to Ashish.Didn't like the way,she spoke to him through out the task.Getting so worked up and anxious that she had to be bossy all the time.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, I was also commenting to my mom about this, but my mom replied saying, "Ashish is a person that needs some push and pull, otherwise he doesn't do anything." I didn't agree with her comment, and I felt that Neha was being too bossy. She did not consider Ashish's strengths and weaknesses when assigning him tasks. If she wanted him to work on one dish independently, then she should have asked him what he can make comfortably. He has so much experience working in stalls, so he probably would have been really successful making a dish he was comfortable making.

During the task his customer service was very good. He was pleasant making connection with the people coming to their stall. Neha on the other hand looked visibly stressed out and was not able to connect with their customers.
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 9 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
ya,exactly and I didn't like the way she was talking to him.Sounded rude to me.Poor guy,doesn't know to give back.
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chits1

Why was she so bossy and rude to Ashish.Didn't like the way,she spoke to him through out the task.Getting so worked up and anxious that she had to be bossy all the time.

I am totally agree with you
She was so bossy and rude yesterday
She thinks she knows everything
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

ya,exactly and I didn't like the way she was talking to him.Sounded rude to me.Poor guy,doesn't know to give back.

I think he does if need be, but he chose to just plain ignore her behavior. He probably realized that she's very immature and thoughtless in her ways. He chose to focus on positive things like how well he was able to interact with his customers, and he was happy to see that so many people recognized him.
xBabyAngelx thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Yes, I was also commenting to my mom about this, but my mom replied saying, "Ashish is a person that needs some push and pull, otherwise he doesn't do anything." I didn't agree with her comment, and I felt that Neha was being too bossy. She did not consider Ashish's strengths and weaknesses when assigning him tasks. If she wanted him to work on one dish independently, then she should have asked him what he can make comfortably. He has so much experience working in stalls, so he probably would have been really successful making a dish he was comfortable making.

During the task his customer service was very good. He was pleasant making connection with the people coming to their stall. Neha on the other hand looked visibly stressed out and was not able to connect with their customers.

You are right dear
I also feel the same
Chits1 thumbnail
Bhakti is another Neha kinds.She is too bossy and arrogant too
xBabyAngelx thumbnail

Bhakti is another Neha kinds.She is too bossy and arrogant too

That's the reason they are friends😆
foodiepatel thumbnail
She needs to tone down..
Her bossiness is now coming across as a bit irritating
kbhavani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Without makin any fantastic dish i dunno hw she came so far!!