Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
While i am a big fan of sanjeev.I think,he is given too much importannce as if other chef's in India are nothing.I didn't like it when Vikas said,the greateast chef of india sanjeev,who has restaurants all over the world..blah blah..like come on,I believe there are many more unsung chefs in our country.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
VK was giving respect as SK is a pioneer of his times. I believe he is the first Indian chef to have a cooking show and demonstrate cooking to people at home. Also, he has developed the channel Food Food with his wife, and that channel gives opportunities to so many chefs to connect with the audience. His name is household name for many Indian home cooks, along with names like Neeta Mehta and Tarla Dalal. He has been in this industry for so many years, and he is a talented chef. That is why respect will be given to him.

I do agree however that there is too much importance given to him. I find that some of the comments about dishes and decisions about elimination are really more based off of what he feels and thinks rather than all three chefs. Also, he receives more footage than the other two chefs. There needs to be more balance because all three of them are very talented chefs and respect needs to be given to all of them equally.
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 9 years ago
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

VK was giving respect as SK is a pioneer of his times. I believe he is the first Indian chef to have a cooking show and demonstrate cooking to people at home. Also, he has developed the channel Food Food with his wife, and that channel gives opportunities to so many chefs to connect with the audience. His name is household name for many Indian home cooks, along with names like Neeta Mehta and Tarla Dalal. He has been in this industry for so many years, and he is a talented chef. That is why respect will be given to him.

I do agree however that there is too much importance given to him. I find that some of the comments about dishes and decisions about elimination are really more based off of what he feels and thinks rather than all three chefs. Also, he receives more footage than the other two chefs. There needs to be more balance because all three of them are very talented chefs and respect needs to be given to all of them equally.

Totally agree with you