Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Nikita won 🥳
now dreading that because she won major prize today, she might loose out in final 😔 😕
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Nikita won 🥳

now dreading that because she won major prize today, she might loose out in final 😔 😕

Glad nikita won⭐️⭐️⭐️

But yeah...was this a compensation?
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
for arguments sake if bhakti had won today, how would that dish been consistent in cooking if ordered from the menu??
didn't SK say some attempts had been made but were unsuccessful, due to being dry etc??!!!!!!!!!!!!
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Atrociousfan

Glad to know Nikita won 😊
No aakhri daav, Neha has and will never be in Aakhri Daav.
But they did lose an incredible opportunity to atleast TRY for SK's restaurant menu so it is also bad.

Neha missed an opportunity...but I feel she shud taste the pressure of facing the elimination round...then she might realise...standing upstairs and advising and commenting is easy...but difficult to actually go thru the task🤢
Atrociousfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

Neha missed an opportunity...but I feel she shud taste the pressure of facing the elimination round...then she might realise...standing upstairs and advising and commenting is easy...but difficult to actually go thru the task🤢

Exactly, I was happy that Neha-Ashish lost because this meant Neha in Aakhri Daav but nope, the PH and judges decided to make them safe?!?!?!?!?
I have a feeling that Neha might emerge as the winner, as she's never been in Aakhri Daav, has different ideas for strange combinations, always won team tasks, presentable and loud. But I hope not.