one out of 5 Contestant's dish in menu of Chef SK restaurant in Dubai

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
yesterday's 4 winners together with karishma to fight out for a major prize. These 5 winners are safe but just competing for a best dish.
Neha and Ashish are declared safe but cannot take part in this contest. so not in running for this special prize.
The winning dish will be included in MENU of Sanjeeeviji's restaurants Signature in Dubai. he has 6 restaurants in dubai. also the winner will have a chance to have their own stall at dubai food festival next year. everything will be provided by the organisers of the festival. what ever money the winning contestant makes is his/hers

this means this week there is no elimination and last round of dubai trip.
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So no elimination this week then
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
By the way how many dish they will have to make?
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its really a great opportunity for all 5 but I wonder the show is at the verge of its ending and there are still 7 contestants remaining. will they do bulk elimination in coming two weeks?
Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: xBabyAngelx

By the way how many dish they will have to make?

only one I think as it will be added to the menu of Signature Restaurant
Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Its really a great opportunity for all 5 but I wonder the show is at the verge of its ending and there are still 7 contestants remaining. will they do bulk elimination in coming two weeks?

could be once back in india, there might be two eliminations at a time OR one midweek & one weekend each week??!!!
Ms.SK thumbnail
As always they want to mislead the viewers in the precaps.
once again today's precap is misleading. sanjeevji critising each and every contestants and karishma in tears BUT remember precap might be misleading as usual!!!!!!!!! she might even be the winner who knows. hence tears!!!! 😕 my opinion
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
bhakti has a very good chance of winning this task.

If you think about the other dishes -

Pratibhas dish just sounded very strange. You've also to think whether customers will order it.

Vijay lacks presentation skills and it's important for a dish to look good. Of course they can tweak it in the restaurant.

Karishma - methi matar malai karishmafied. An otherwise simple dish that is served at almost every indian restaurant. These chefs usually have very fancy stuff on their menu. Unless Karishma comes up with something out of the world, i doubt it.

Nikita - mango amrakhand with passion fruit. Another strong contender. But on a menu you usually have more options for entrees, appetisers and main course and fewer for desserts. This is the reason I think Bhakti has an edge.

I do hope I am wrong though!
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nitika won
But what about Ashish & Neha?? They were in bottom two. So no Aakhri Dhav??
Atrociousfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn.

Nitika won

But what about Ashish & Neha?? They were in bottom two. So no Aakhri Dhav??

Glad to know Nikita won 😊
No aakhri daav, Neha has and will never be in Aakhri Daav.
But they did lose an incredible opportunity to atleast TRY for SK's restaurant menu so it is also bad.