Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey ... I saw your byte.. Remembered ur blog and recognized its you.. You look very pretty.. and You spoke very well and to the point.. Green team didn't have any proper planning and took too much time.. Nice hearing you and glad the better team won the round..Vijay and Nikita were calm and composed and planned better and won the task..

I was so irritated with Neha... She has been bossy always.. Also I feel its high time that Ashish leaves.. He doesn't deserve to be in the contest IMO... Agree that he hadn't tasted popcorn before but being in a cookery show, shouldn't u know that the dish is tasting bitter. Do u need anyone else to tell tht? He needs to go. And I want Neha to be out as well.. So damn annoying...

Thanks for your blog which made discussions here quite interesting.. 🤗
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lucky you,,Dubai is sooo beautiful.
Did u get to meet the chefs,sanjeev,ranveer,vikas.I am sure,they would have been swamped by fans
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
How cool! I looked at your blog for your picture, and I remembered seeing you towards the end of the task. You stated everything correctly, and I did not feel like you were ranting or anything like that. That's an exciting opportunity!! 😃
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chits1

lucky you,,Dubai is sooo beautiful.

Did u get to meet the chefs,sanjeev,ranveer,vikas.I am sure,they would have been swamped by fans

Seriously lucky ...she cud even taste some dishes made by the chefs...😃...now that was truly such a golden opportunity 👏