High time that Ashish left

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
It is high time that Ashish left..The way he was continuously asking Neha what to do and then again after her for tasting it made me feel that he was some assistant cook.. Worst was when he was disappointed that his dish would fail because Neha did not give time to taste it and he doesn't know the taste.. They are supposed to be inventing new dishes, not recreating tastes that are already out there..
And if he does not understand flavour, how will he make anything. After seeing that issue with the camel milk when he was just going to make something without understanding the flavours involved, I really think this guy does not understand the basics for experimenting..

Worse is that this self-termed loser (please someone tell me, why does he call himself that or say that others call him that) who has worked/served in eateries in Europe as well as India does not understand that he needs to make sure his customers get their dishes on time? He did not have to make anything fresh, just serve his dish and for that also he was late..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
at one side, he says he has experience of running food stalls and selling arabian dishes and on the other sides he seems lost and completely dependent on his partner to check if everything is alright. whats wrong with him? he did better in the aakri daav when cooked the lasagna but this week in pair challenge he didnt seem much confident about his dish
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
ashish doesnt deserve to be in MC
he cant work in team task at all
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Bang On... This guy is so annoying.. Initially felt bad for him but sorry to say he is acting like a loser only.. His non stop nonsense commentary is so annoying.. I would take this nonsense if he was good in cooking atleast.. But he can't understand flavours, he can't even judge if the dish has turned bitter or not and seeks help in everything. Huh... And blames the other contestant for things going wrong... This has happened in every group task... He is definitely not a MC material.. Just kept for drama sake.. The way he tries to put down others and acts as if he is master in everything during group tasks.. Gosh.. I feel like someone pls ask him to shut up..😡
BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Bang On... This guy is so annoying.. Initially felt bad for him but sorry to say he is acting like a loser only.. His non stop nonsense commentary is so annoying.. I would take this nonsense if he was good in cooking atleast.. But he can't understand flavours, he can't even judge if the dish has turned bitter or not and seeks help in everything. Huh... And blames the other contestant for things going wrong... This has happened in every group task... He is definitely not a MC material.. Just kept for drama sake.. The way he tries to put down others and acts as if he is master in everything during group tasks.. Gosh.. I feel like someone pls ask him to shut up..😡

His abba dabba jabba only adds to the annoyance that he is still surviving after putting up such a poor show.. I don't blame Neha for openly stating that her only wish is that Ashish does not become her partner. I think we would have heard similar bytes from whoever landed up with him😆 It is like everyone including the judges know that he is the weakest but judges are hell-bent on keeping him on in the show to shower him with all kinds of praises when he once in a while manages to produce something good..
BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Meena_

at one side, he says he has experience of running food stalls and selling arabian dishes and on the other sides he seems lost and completely dependent on his partner to check if everything is alright. whats wrong with him? he did better in the aakri daav when cooked the lasagna but this week in pair challenge he didnt seem much confident about his dish

Exactly.. And the main point is that the dish he was in charge of was much easier than the lasagna that he had made earlier..
Edited by BullsEye777 - 9 years ago
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I still don't mind tolerating Ashish if Neha leaves!!

Though cooking wise Ashish deserves to go
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Comapred to all other he is the weakest one bt we cant say who will go u never now who will go next
Nitin_78 thumbnail
hey please give him a break, he was honest that he did not knew how to make this dish and Neha was extremely bossy and it was real good of him to listen to her bak bak and toka taki and when he said he has handled the management well earlier on (two different things cooking and management) he was bang on. Neha just kept shouting and complaining whereas he kept on doing job what was required of him. It is all drama and preconceived notions of people, Bhakti and Pratibha were not able to deliver on time still they came second (wow), Vijay and Nikita all they did was screw up and still became winner. I have seen FB page or profile of Nikita where his brother was asking for support and even mentioned that winner will be decided on public voting (now that is something which everybody should think about). At least that guy is honest and not a cheater or bossy
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ashish said that people thought of his as a loser because of some things that had happen to him. This had caused him to have a negative self image to the point that he wanted to commit suicide. I believe he must have become very depressed. I mean just image hearing people constantly taunt you and put you down. How would you feel? At first you would feel angry, but then if certain events happen in life that confirm their words, you also start to question and wonder, "Well, maybe I am a loser." People do not realize the power of their words, and how much it can affect a person. He does rant a lot about being a loser, but once your confidence is so shattered, it is very tough to repair it. I'm glad the sweet lasagna worked well for him, and it was in that episode finally I saw him get his confidence back. Positive thinking and positive energy can change everything for a person.

As an MC contestant, I do find him to be the weakest, and I do feel (strictly based on cooking) that he does not deserve to be there.

He did behave quite maturely with Neha during the paired task. She was so bossy and rude to him, and she did not take his input at all. Neha told him what dishes she wanted and expected him to make them. No questions. He tried his best, but he had never prepared or tasted that popcorn dish she wanted him to make. If she wanted him to work independently, then she should have asked him what he's comfortable making by himself. She cannot blame him for underperforming when she gave him something he did not know how to do. Neha knows he's weaker than the rest, and she has no one to blame but herself for her inconsideration to her partner's strength and weaknesses.