Green team to lose the Dubai task

manasa.hegde thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So its green team who would lose the task...

Yayyy Thank God My fav Nikita is safe...

Edited by manasa.hegde - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirMan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Title of article says they lost.. but it is not mentioned clearly..
Last line does nt confirm it ...
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
In that case Bhakti will go out.
And this the judges will prove that their decision of initially eliminating Bhakti and Meenu aunty was right
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Bhakti and Pratibha should not have changed the menu. They should have maintained same. Why make changes half way and lose precious time just cos menu is same with another team. Was Neha disturbed learning that, no. She was cool as the cucumber. Why even Chef suggest to change the menu to one team and not the other making green team lose focus. If they did not complete the task fully and lose, changing menu was needed. First most crieteria should be completing the task fully which is given. Giving the plates out. Taste would have decided between those two teams but by changing the menu midway and trying to do the difficult way, they lost focus.
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VirMan_forever

Title of article says they lost.. but it is not mentioned clearly..

Last line does nt confirm it ...

Yeah true...

The blogger has said she loved the sambhusa of blue team and tho...the rice pudding was just fine...they deserved to win...

1st reason being green team had an attractive menu...but had lots of things to serve and cud not manage to attend to the orders placed...also the blogger and many others had to return without tasting...so no judgement cud b made of this team

2nd reason...red team food was HORRIBLE 😆

She said she really hopes blue team wins else wud b disappointed

Now if inspite of this review ...if ashish and neha 's red team is praised...God bless the chefs👏😆
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

In that case Bhakti will go out.
And this the judges will prove that their decision of initially eliminating Bhakti and Meenu aunty was right

Wish so...😳
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Title of the article and the concluding part of the article is contradictory.
If we believe to what blogger had said about the food of all three teams, taste wise red team's food was worst but she also said that green team could not manage with time as they had so many elements in their dish and lots of people were in line to wait for their at green counter. So its quite possible when they changed their menu to fresh roti, they could not fulfil the demands of many customers at the same time.
Anyhow I don't care about green or red team.. all I care about blue team.. I just pray from my heart that they are saved.
Minionite thumbnail
I have expectations that they will lose, but the article doesn't prove it yet.

I do hope the blue team wins!
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

Yeah true...

The blogger has said she loved the sambhusa of blue team and tho...the rice pudding was just fine...they deserved to win...

1st reason being green team had an attractive menu...but had lots of things to serve and cud not manage to attend to the orders placed...also the blogger and many others had to return without tasting...so no judgement cud b made of this team

2nd reason...red team food was HORRIBLE 😆

She said she really hopes blue team wins else wud b disappointed

Now if inspite of this review ...if ashish and neha 's red team is praised...God bless the chefs👏😆

Agree with you😆
allizzwell thumbnail
And the grin of bhakthi seeing few coins of red and blue team...aaarrrggghhh😡😡😡

And she is safe🤢🤢🤢