Neha ko itni footoge kaun de raha hai?

...Tansy... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This isn't anything new but i guess all the viewers are aware that 'Neha' gets too much of footage be it while performing tasks or by just even standing idle while she is in safe zone. It's not even like she's a 'Visual' of the show to pull in the crowd. Her footage in the show is increasing day by day which is making it OTT for viewers who are not watching the show to hear her blabberings. Kinda of annoying lately.
Edited by ...Tansy... - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, usually I'm not so bothered by her, but lately she's really been irritating me. I'm generally more bothered by Bhakti and Pratibha, but now Neha too is irritating. Those three all act like they know everything about cooking and everyone else is just dumb.

Neha, Bhakti, and SK...all three of them receive too much footage. I think it's because they're the most talkative and opinionated.
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 9 years ago
kbhavani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah even i wonder y she always appears on screen and gives her opinion abt each and everything.. Initially i didnt notice but now she s irritating!
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Yes, usually I'm not so bothered by her, but lately she's really been irritating me. I'm generally more bothered by Bhakti and Pratibha, but now Neha too is irritating. Those three all act like they know everything about cooking and everyone else is just dumb.

Neha, Bhakti, and SK...all three of them receive too much footage. I think it's because they're the most talkative and opinionated.

Totally agree with you
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kbhavani

Yeah even i wonder y she always appears on screen and gives her opinion abt each and everything.. Initially i didnt notice but now she s irritating!

True😆

Word Count: 1

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
add ashish to the list😆
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If Karishma was given more footage, she would have been in this list as well. The only time we really heard from her , we got gems about her marrying a half-breed😆 So I can only imagine she is being protected for now.. I think top 3 will be Vijay, Nikita and Karishma..
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Even Ashish is given too much footage and both neha and ashish keep talking talking talking.. Its so annoying.. I hate Neha's attitude...She talks as if she is some big chef and ashish is someone working under her 🤢 How long it would take time for her to taste those popcorns? She just wanted to make sure her mexican chaat was a hit.. And i would blame ashish also.. Agree that he hasn't tasted the popcorns before, but as a cook can't u even judge that the dish has turned bitter? Both just keep on ranting... Irritating..😡
Nitin_78 thumbnail

If Ashish is given more Footage, it is channel's decision and he is not a complainer anymore, he just laid down the facts and may be StarPlus Team wants him to be shown that way and mind you he is the only one with so many Aakhri Daav and still there, so he has something in him and at least he is honest