Really liked nikita's expression

sharry82 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Really liked nikita's expression when she realised she added salt instead of sugar actually I also stay in Middle East country so I know the confusion between salt and sugar as both look alike.. Poor nikita hope they win the task... 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i also do mistake in dry spices but in sugar and salt u can taste before using ^_^ but i liked nikita expression
but it also looked liked it was scripted as she looked like she will burst with laughter when she was saying this
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I also liked nikita's expression
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteheena

i also do mistake in dry spices but in sugar and salt u can taste before using ^_^ but i liked nikita expression
but it also looked liked it was scripted as she looked like she will burst with laughter when she was saying this

@ Bold: Actually it was more of an expression given when you're lost for words or you can't remember a word. Sometimes when a person is under pressure or they are tense they may not have words to try and say what's in their mind. She was going through that I think.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nikita is cool nd patient .I like her attitude.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I liked how both Vijay and Nikita reacted to the situation. Vijay politely said that, "It tastes salty." He did not say, "You put salt in this instead of sugar." She acknowledged her mistake, and both were stressed yet calm. Neither of them were yelling and getting upset at each other. They both handled it maturely and level-headedly, so I'm hoping they can recover and do well.
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I dont know why but I felt the whole salt situation was scripted to add drama

even when Neha is putting "sugar" into the kheer, she has this expression on her face

well whatever...the final winner is probably already decided
xBabyAngelx thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi-

Nikita is cool nd patient .I like her attitude.

True😊

Word Count: 1

xBabyAngelx thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

I liked how both Vijay and Nikita reacted to the situation. Vijay politely said that, "It tastes salty." He did not say, "You put salt in this instead of sugar." She acknowledged her mistake, and both were stressed yet calm. Neither of them were yelling and getting upset at each other. They both handled it maturely and level-headedly, so I'm hoping they can recover and do well.

I was also thinking the same thing