Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I agree--this second task is fun! I'm glad to see some MC Level Challenges now. It was getting quite boring and repetitive before, so now it's nice to see the change in pace.

I like how happy Vijay and Nikita were when they found out they were paired with each other. It was a very sweet and nice moment. I loved it that Neha got Ashish. After her comment about whoever gets paired with Ashish automatically goes to the Aakri Daav, I'm glad this happened.

I hope that Nikita and Vijay are able to still turn it around despite their set back with the rice pudding. I hope you are not correct in your feeling that the judges will do something to favor Ashish and Neha. I have not really felt that there was some sort of favoritism towards Neha by the judges. I do know that SK has his favorites, and his judgement tends to be the final judgement--no matter what! It's really not fair that his opinion is so strongly considered when there are three judges. That too one of them is a Michelin Star Chef!
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 9 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
BLUE TEAM WINS!!! Yes! Yes! Yes!

I don't understand why Neha was so rude with Ashish. They deserved to go into the bottom.

But what a twist. Nikita, Vijay, Pratibha, Karishma, and Bhakti are facing off in the next challenge. 😕
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BLUE TEAM WON.. INDEED GOOD NEWS. Though in the end judges confused with their verdict.
About red team, well I seriously wanted to slap Neha the way she was bossing Ashish and kind of ordering him to do this or to do that... do it fast blah blah blah. I wonder how come Ashish never once objected on this not even behind the screen.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

BLUE TEAM WON.. INDEED GOOD NEWS. Though in the end judges confused with their verdict.

About red team, well I seriously wanted to slap Neha the way she was bossing Ashish and kind of ordering him to do this or to do that... do it fast blah blah blah. I wonder how come Ashish never once objected on this not even behind the screen.

I think now that he's finally got his confidence back, he's no longer bothered by what people say to him. He probably decided to ignore her immature behaviors completely.
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Neha cant blame Ashish.. he clearly said he doesnt know anything about the dish cause neither has he made it ever nor has he tasted it ever, so it was neha's responsibility to look after it and supervise.. all she did was order ashish to make and then when it doesnt turn out good, she blames him..
for that if we see blue team when they were making that tahini chutney, vijay right away said to judges that he isnt scared cause he knows nikita is there to guide him and so he wouldnt make the same mistake he made last time.. they worked like a perfect team and both were involved in both the dishes.. nikita didnt tell vijay that you deal with samosas alone while i deal with pudding.. both worked on both dishes and it turned out to be perfect...

either neha should have asked ashish for his idea and made something which he could do or if she wants her way then she has to be up and around to look after each and everything.. neha everytime i see only orders around as if she is 100% with everything..
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

BLUE TEAM WINS!!! Yes! Yes! Yes!

I don't understand why Neha was so rude with Ashish. They deserved to go into the bottom.

But what a twist. Nikita, Vijay, Pratibha, Karishma, and Bhakti are facing off in the next challenge. 😕

Might be Pratibha will be eliminated. in the video link I posted "Talash Naye Masterchef Ki", she is missing.
why neha and ashish not in next challenge??!!
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
what did they do with the error they made? did they make a chaas out of it?
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^Are you talking about the goof up blue team did while adding salt in their rice pudding instead of sugar. well I guess they threw it in sink and made new pudding.
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

^Are you talking about the goof up blue team did while adding salt in their rice pudding instead of sugar. well I guess they threw it in sink and made new pudding.

yeah, because maybe i thought they could make a namkeen dish instead of pudding or something
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

You are right dear,they have made new pudding