Second Task - Super Good *spoiler on winner*

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Another great task! They have to run a food stall with India Gate Basmati rice as one of heroes. Finally! Dubai jaa kar kum se kum kuch maza toh hoga.

I really loved how Vijay and Nikita reacted when they saw they were in a team. They were so happy. After all they got their first FEA together.

Bhakti's reaction was really bad. She said that if you fail it's because of your partner. Really? What about your own fault?

Neha - Hey bhagwan mujhe Ashish mila. 😆

I really hope Vijay and Nikita win, but I have expectations that Neha and Ashish will win because the judges will do something to make them win. They can't let Bhakti and Pratibha win if the 2 aren't even able to serve people.
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was really excited when Vijay and Nikita both found blue apron in their boxes and they hi-fived each other. they were like "we rocked before and we will rock again, together."
I pray they win this task with flying colours. but as you said I am scared too..
hope nothing goes wrong with them and they could cross this hurdle..
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Looking forward to watch today's episode
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

I was really excited when Vijay and Nikita both found blue apron in their boxes and they hi-fived each other. they were like "we rocked before and we will rock again, together."

I pray they win this task with flying colours. but as you said I am scared too..
hope nothing goes wrong with them and they could cross this hurdle..

I was too! That was so natural! I watched that part a few times just because it looked so good.
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really hope Vijay and Nikita win the task
cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
neha ashish making 300 ppl food clever them nikita and vijay were making 100 ppl food till judges told them then they thinked to make another 100 and don't know about bhakti team

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
did they announce who won the team task?
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I'm worried for nikita and vijay.

First they goofed up with the kheer, but that is still manageable.
Samosas aren't a good idea, only because it takes long to make them - the covering of the filling and shaping for each takes long.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Meena_

did they announce who won the team task?

That'll come tomorrow.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

I'm worried for nikita and vijay.

First they goofed up with the kheer, but that is still manageable.
Samosas aren't a good idea, only because it takes long to make them - the covering of the filling and shaping for each takes long.

You know history of MC4 has shown that the team with the most goof-ups ends up winning. I keep hoping that they'll win, but really I'm worried and believe that Ashish and Neha might end up winning.