Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi chits ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...so good to know that...the link is not opening for me...cud u pls paste the matter๐Ÿ˜ณ
seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the final 2 will be vijay and pratibha
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Link is nt opening.
Can u tell the names of 4 contestants .

I feel Nikita, Vijay, Pratiba nd Neha.
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wooo hooo happy for Vijay.. he really deserved it.. hope Nikita is there too.
Edited by sparkling_gems - 9 years ago
seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

wooo hooo my two favourites Nikita and Vijay are in top 4.. jumping in excitement.. but shocked to see Karishma is not among top 4 while Neha is still in top 4.. I think Kari was better than neha

Where did you get this info about the other finalist, this article doesn't mention them. Who is the fourth?
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: seemanya

Where did you get this info about the other finalist, this article doesn't mention them. Who is the fourth?

there is a post above my post that these 4 are finalists. EDIT : Oh I guess I misunderstood.. it was the member's own perception... sorry for unintentionally misguiding you. I have edited my original post too.. ๐Ÿ˜Š..
Edited by sparkling_gems - 9 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Bhopal Reporter - All News - prativad.com

prativad.com/newsall.aspx?catid=31
http://prativad.com/newsDetail.aspx?newsid=10209
MasterChef India-4 finalist Vijay visits Bhopal!

Bhopal, 12th March, 2015: MasterChef India 4's promising finalist Vijay Sharma visited the gorgeous city of Bhopal today. He has come a long way to reach the Top 12 list of MasterChef India-4. MasterChef India is Vijay's opportunity to prove herself and this means a lot to him.
Vijay addressed a press conference today at Courtyard by Marriott to share the experiences. He also cooked his favourite dishes at Courtyard by Marriott kitchen.
Vijay comes from a small village, Baloda Bazar near Raipur, Chattisgarh. He lives in a joint family with both his parents, two younger brothers, his wife and a son. He got married to a Rajasthani girl two years ago. His father runs a dhaba and he used to try cooking there since childhood. He always wanted to do something new and different and improvise the dhaba, but due to differences with his father he could not get into the dhaba business. His wife motivated him to come for MasterChef. An overwhelmed Vijay says, "Bhopal is a beautiful city and I have totally fallen in love with it. MasterChef India-4 is my first step towards fulfilling a dream. I am glad and overjoyed that the people of Bhopal have showered so much love and blessings over me. I hope that I win the title of MasterChef India-4.
If Vijay wins the MasterChef India-4 title he wants to launch new vegetarian dishes and attract non-vegetarians to his dishes. He wants to run his father's dhaba.He added, "MasterChef India-4 has given me a golden opportunity to prove my own mettle. I will work extremely hard to win the title and make my dreams come true. Also, we finalists are privileged to have experts like Chef Sanjeev Kapoor, Chef Vikas Khanna and Chef Ranveer Brar to groom us and give us direction which slightly eases our pressure." This season of MasterChef India-4 is all vegetarian season which is also a challenge for the finalists.

note: bold blue above. article says "promising"
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 9 years ago
kbhavani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is d article which i saw!!!!

MASTERCHEF INDIA 4 FINALIST VIJAY
SHARMA VISITS BHOPAL
MasterChef India 4 finalist Vijay Sharma
visited the city of lakes here on Thursday.
Vijay has come a long way to reach the Top
12 list of MasterChef India-4. MasterChef
India is Vijay's opportunity to prove him
and this means a lot to him.
Vijay while talking to the media persons
here on Thursday shared his experiences at
MasterChef India. On his visit Vijay also
cooked his favourite dishes at Courtyard by
Marriott kitchen.
While talking about his inspiration and old
days, Vijay said, "I come from a small
village, Baloda Bazar near Raipur,
Chattisgarh. Living in a joint family I have
inculcated good values. My wife is a
Rajasthani girl as I am too a Marwari."
Elaborating further he said, "My father
runs a dhaba and I used to try cooking
there since childhood. I always wanted to do
something new and different and improvise
the dhaba, but due to differences with my
father I could not get into the dhaba
business."
"Then my wife motivated me to give
auditions for MasterChef and now I have
reached here," added Vijay. An
overwhelmed Vijay says, "Bhopal is a
beautiful city and I have totally fallen in
love with it. MasterChef India-4 is my first
step towards fulfilling a dream. I am glad
and overjoyed that the people of Bhopal
have showered so much love and blessings
over me. I hope that I win the title of
MasterChef India-4.
If he wins the competition, Vijay has few
plans for future. While sharing it he said,
he said, "If I will win the MasterChef
India-4 title I will launch new vegetarian
dishes and attract non-vegetarians to my
dishes. Furthur I will also run my father's
dhaba."
He added, "MasterChef India-4 has given me
a golden opportunity to prove my own
mettle. I will work extremely hard to win
the title and make my dreams come true.
Also, we finalists are privileged to have
experts like Chef Sanjeev Kapoor, Chef Vikas
Khanna and Chef Ranveer Brar to groom us
and give us direction which slightly eases
our pressure." This season of MasterChef
India-4 is all vegetarian season which is
also a challenge for the finalists.
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

MasterChef India 4 finalist Vijay Sharma visited the city of lakes here on Thursday. Vijay has come a long way to reach the Top 12 list of MasterChef India-4. MasterChef India is Vijay's opportunity to prove him and this means a lot to him.

Vijay while talking to the media persons here on Thursday shared his experiences at MasterChef India. On his visit Vijay also cooked his favourite dishes at Courtyard by Marriott kitchen.

While talking about his inspiration and old days, Vijay said, "I come from a small village, Baloda Bazar near Raipur, Chattisgarh. Living in a joint family I have inculcated good values. My wife is a Rajasthani girl as I am too a Marwari." Elaborating further he said, "My father runs a dhaba and I used to try cooking there since childhood. I always wanted to do something new and different and improvise the dhaba, but due to differences with my father I could not get into the dhaba business."

"Then my wife motivated me to give auditions for MasterChef and now I have reached here," added Vijay. An overwhelmed Vijay says, "Bhopal is a beautiful city and I have totally fallen in love with it. MasterChef India-4 is my first step towards fulfilling a dream. I am glad and overjoyed that the people of Bhopal have showered so much love and blessings over me. I hope that I win the title of MasterChef India-4.

If he wins the competition, Vijay has few plans for future. While sharing it he said, he said, "If I will win the MasterChef India-4 title I will launch new vegetarian dishes and attract non-vegetarians to my dishes. Furthur I will also run my father's dhaba."

He added, "MasterChef India-4 has given me a golden opportunity to prove my own mettle. I will work extremely hard to win the title and make my dreams come true. Also, we finalists are privileged to have experts like Chef Sanjeev Kapoor, Chef Vikas Khanna and Chef Ranveer Brar to groom us and give us direction which slightly eases our pressure." This season of MasterChef India-4 is all vegetarian season which is also a challenge for the finalists.

*i saw the same article but to me it seems like they meant "top 12 finalists" of MCI.