ThE dramatic masterchef Please see n put your views

_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I mean in comparison to the other season this season is just an average for me as in this season there is too much bossiness All around n too much drama n even the task is not so much attractive as in comparison to other season
I didn't see it regularly but want to ask
Is there any celebrity chef comes to show for task
😕
And in that team competition ..they didn't even introduce the food critics ...I mean they must have some identity

And secondly the chef Sanjjeev Kapoor I like him a lot as chef but not as judge he seems too bossy

The trio of Vikas ,Kunal ,Ajay was very good

And I think the season one n two was very good in comparison to three n four

In season three contestant make drama

But in four there is drama n drama

In akhri daanv the way people help from the balcony never seen before

Ps soorry if someone can't in favour of my views but it's my view

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
In addition to your points I would like to add that I didn't enjoy Chef Vikas' flirting.. May be it was as per channel's direction but we comment on what we see on television. I found it completely needless.. it was a cooking competition not some glamour show..
seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

In addition to your points I would like to add that I didn't enjoy Chef Vikas' flirting.. May be it was as per channel's direction but we comment on what we see on television. I found it completely needless.. it was a cooking competition not some glamour show..

It looked fake
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well I can say it's per channel order he really look fake in that
But he get some rare screen space nowadays so sometime tasting n sometime flirting 😆
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
The whole flirting thing was so dumb. Very fake and unprofessional
The tasks are boring. The first two seasons were good and creative.

I would like to see a female judge but of course the CV would bollywoodize the damn show and make Vikas flirt with her relentlessly

sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well if you are giving Vikas' flirting as Channel's instructios.. so can Sanjeev's rudeness too.. I guess he is rude or strict as per channel's instructions as they may want to add some thrill, giving some goosebumps to views through Sanjeev Kapoor's rude remarks.. otherwise he is not some jallad who came to hang all contestants.
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I too felt the tasks are not interesting. It may be the tasks are good but editing and half an hour only episode is not giving the nail bitting thrill. The judges are ok not that good like previous season. But flirting and rudeness are to be part of any reality show y not masterchef. Contestants helping other from balcony is not new. But they are helping and commenting too much now. It is also due to the view of contestant. There shld be some limits in helping. Overall mci is getting ruined season by season. Hope the channel understands it.
dewdrop_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Helping contestants from the balcony is not new. In masterchef australia they are even handed the full recipes .
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: snehapriya

I too felt the tasks are not interesting. It may be the tasks are good but editing and half an hour only episode is not giving the nail bitting thrill. The judges are ok not that good like previous season. But flirting and rudeness are to be part of any reality show y not masterchef. Contestants helping other from balcony is not new. But they are helping and commenting too much now. It is also due to the view of contestant. There shld be some limits in helping. Overall mci is getting ruined season by season. Hope the channel understands it.

Is there flirting between contestants and judges in Master Chef America or Canada?
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Well if you are giving Vikas' flirting as Channel's instructios.. so can Sanjeev's rudeness too.. I guess he is rude or strict as per channel's instructions as they may want to add some thrill, giving some goosebumps to views through Sanjeev Kapoor's rude remarks.. otherwise he is not some jallad who came to hang all contestants.

totally agree with u