silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Being a vegetarian I was really looking forward to this season
However I feel this season is more drama and TRP than cooking. It is important to have some drama in the show but this season I am finding many unnecessary things

I personally am not a fan of the new judge. He seems to mimic Sanjeev Kapoor and has no real identity

Not liking that they put SK as a judge. In the past, chef Vikas, Kunal and Ajay were on equal ground. There was a mixture of seriousness and comedy

With SK on the show there is a definite hierarchy where SK is on the top. I like SK as a guest judge but not as a main judge. It sometimes feels like a one judge show. Chef Vikas is barely given dialogues
Edited by silvermoonlight - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well agree with you btw I like Rajiv brar as judge but still I found it that since from season three Sanjeev Kapoor is the judge of masterchef show lost it fun n charm ...I mean everyone consider him as boss he is too strict ,n rude with contestant ...
I like the first n second season of the show Judge and contestant both were fantastic in these two season
Atrociousfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Being a vegetarian I was really looking forward to this season

However I feel this season is more drama and TRP than cooking. It is important to have some drama in the show but this season I am finding many unnecessary things

I personally am not a fan of the new judge. He seems to mimic Sanjeev Kapoor and has no real identity

Not liking that they put SK as a judge. In the past, chef Vikas, Kunal and Ajay were on equal ground. There was a mixture of seriousness and comedy

With SK on the show there is a definite hierarchy where SK is on the top. I like SK as a guest judge but not as a main judge. It sometimes feels like a one judge show. Chef Vikas is barely given dialogues

I don't have a problem with Ranveer, i feel like he is a good replacement for Kunal (i miss that guy). I agree about SK being portrayed as the main judge. He gets too much attention unlike before when all 3 judges were portrayed on same level but in my opinion, VK does get enough dialogues and screen space.
Atrociousfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NATURESHIVANI

Well agree with you btw I like Rajiv brar as judge but still I found it that since from season three Sanjeev Kapoor is the judge of masterchef show lost it fun n charm ...I mean everyone consider him as boss he is too strict ,n rude with contestant ...

I like the first n second season of the show Judge and contestant both were fantastic in these two season

I agree with you. I loved the judges in Season 1 and 2, MCI lost it's real charm with the entry of Sanjeev K. Idk if it's just him or he's doing it on the orders of the channel.
_shadesnature_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atrociousfan

I agree with you. I loved the judges in Season 1 and 2, MCI lost it's real charm with the entry of Sanjeev K. Idk if it's just him or he's doing it on the orders of the channel.

Don't know dear but seriously I don't like him as judge ...
Ps see my new topic
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Perhaps If they got rid of SK and kept RB and VK with perhaps Kunal , then the show might redeem itself
I want to see Masterchef India. Not the Sanjeev Kapoor show
_shadesnature_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Perhaps If they got rid of SK and kept RB and VK with perhaps Kunal , then the show might redeem itself

I want to see Masterchef India. Not the Sanjeev Kapoor show

Good point
Before Sanjeev two of them like student 😆
seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The first 2 seasons were the best, after that downfall
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: seemanya

The first 2 seasons were the best, after that downfall

I didn't like season 2..
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya it looks like Sk is the principal and other two judges are teacher and contestants are students.
May be his age and experience factor has made him like that or channel wants him to be like that.
That is y if v have judges of equal age it would look better and nice.
This season is already spoilt. Can hope for a better next season.