W*F?! Who is Neha to presume things???

Posted: 9 years ago
I've noticed that everytime in every Aakhri Daav this Neha who is also a contestant and no professional judge at all ... Giving her presumption and judgment like a judge in the airtime segments.
I think so and so is the most behind or I think so and so will be alright. It's always her!!!!! In fact nobody has the right to judge especially not a contestant. 😑

This season is messed up big time! 🀒

What is she some sort of MC kitchen princess who will give her view?! Just because she's safe doesn't mean she's better. Everyone has good days and bad days. Another person who needs their ass in Akhri Daav!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have been disliking neha since the time she got selected in top 12. I can't tolerate her fake drama![ 🀒
The next week Bakhti should get eliminated and after her, Neha.
Edited by Heer.. - 9 years ago
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pinkpearl5

I've noticed that everytime in every Aakhri Daav this Neha who is also a contestant and no professional judge at all ... Giving her presumption and judgment like a judge in the airtime segments.

I think so and so is the most behind or I think so and so will be alright. It's always her!!!!! In fact nobody has the right to judge especially not a contestant. 😑

This season is messed up big time! 🀒

What is she some sort of MC kitchen princess who will give her view?! Just because she's safe doesn't mean she's better. Everyone has good days and bad days. Another person who needs their ass in Akhri Daav!

you are right dear😊
Yellowboot thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heer..

I have been disliking neha since the time she got selected in top 12. I can't tolerate her fake drama![ 🀒
The next week Bakhti should get eliminated and after her, Neha.

i agree with u πŸ˜†