Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -P.S-

You're right ! Yesterday she said that khandvi is cooked,which was actually not cooked which made Meenu ji repeat the cooking process again :( I wonder how can she say that khandvi is cooked by seeing it from the balcony?! 😳

She has started acting like she knows everything.She is totally changed 🥱

you are absolutely right😆
xBabyAngelx thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Commenting on others' cooking skills while standing up there is quite easy.. Infact in my opinion the safe contestants should not be made standing there.. as they do nothing but made nervous the contestants of aakhiri daaon in the name of help.. instead the safe contestants can have meeting, discussing their dishes, they may learn and teach each other their specialities.

so true😆
xBabyAngelx thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkpearl5

Yes yes yes exactly that's the incident which made me post this today! Otherwise I thought chalo baad mein theeke ho jayi gi but W*F?!

I know right how can you judge that something's cooked just from seeing fromt he balcony which mis write a distance???!!!! 😕 And people in Akhri Daav need to trust themselves but I don't blame Meenu Jee she just got nervous but yes always have belief in yourself 😳
That applies to everyone too yaar.

You are absolutely right dear😊
I am totally agree with you

seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope this arrogant woman does not win😕
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: seemanya

I hope this arrogant woman does not win😕

I hope so.. but I am afraid she might emerge as next masterchef as she is smart, presentable and talkative.
Atrociousfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

I hope so.. but I am afraid she might emerge as next masterchef as she is smart, presentable and talkative.

She might be smart, but not smart enough to come up with extremely innovative dishes like Nikita or Vijay.
Till now in MCI we have seen voting system in Grand Finale. So if Nikita or/and Vijay reaches the finale and we have voting system, I'm pretty sure the others don't stand a chance. But if the producers + channel want to make one of the loudspeakers as winner they will definitely vote on behalf of the public I guess.
seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atrociousfan

She might be smart, but not smart enough to come up with extremely innovative dishes like Nikita or Vijay.
Till now in MCI we have seen voting system in Grand Finale. So if Nikita or/and Vijay reaches the finale and we have voting system, I'm pretty sure the others don't stand a chance. But if the producers + channel want to make one of the loudspeakers as winner they will definitely vote on behalf of the public I guess.

Ya, I am afraid the channell will vote. So far she has not made anything out of the ordinary. The title should go to nikita or vijay. That will be fair.
sparkling_gems thumbnail

Err... double post.

Edited by sparkling_gems - 9 years ago
sparkling_gems thumbnail

Do you really believe this public voting system.. its only channel or PH who vote, support, whomever they like.. if public voting really matters na toh I don't think in last team challenge Meenu aunty team would have lost that too with such a huge margin.. But I really want to prove wrong this time.. I hope u guys are right and either Nikita or Vijay win the title.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
LOL i like how ashish told bhakti to keep mum, after what pratibha did with meenuji