Pratibha really needs to stop bossing around in the name of help.

Posted: 9 years ago
Yes I'm talking about Pratibha another bossy contestant added to the list.
I can understand that she may be trying to help from her point of view but it really seems more like bossing around and acting as if she knows everything!

I want her to go in Akhri Daav and know how it feels! What irks me is she keeps repeating her instruction and doesn't give the other person time to do it! They're not people with super powers or magic right?!

She needs to stop repeating and shouting so loudly.

Same goes for Neha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Claptrap- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You're right ! Yesterday she said that khandvi is cooked,which was actually not cooked which made Meenu ji repeat the cooking process again :( I wonder how can she say that khandvi is cooked by seeing it from the balcony?! 😳
She has started acting like she knows everything.She is totally changed 🥱

Originally posted by: -P.S-

You're right ! Yesterday she said that khandvi is cooked,which was actually not cooked which made Meenu ji repeat the cooking process again :( I wonder how can she say that khandvi is cooked by seeing it from the balcony?! 😳

She has started acting like she knows everything.She is totally changed 🥱

Yes yes yes exactly that's the incident which made me post this today! Otherwise I thought chalo baad mein theeke ho jayi gi but W*F?!

I know right how can you judge that something's cooked just from seeing fromt he balcony which mis write a distance???!!!! 😕 And people in Akhri Daav need to trust themselves but I don't blame Meenu Jee she just got nervous but yes always have belief in yourself 😳
That applies to everyone too yaar.
seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, I think after winning flavor e Azam and winning the group task, she has become kind of miss know it all. It was sad to see meenuji go.

Originally posted by: seemanya

Yes, I think after winning flavor e Azam and winning the group task, she has become kind of miss know it all. It was sad to see meenuji go.

Indeed that was very dissapointing.
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She has been behaving and "I know it all" since the day one. I don't know if you remember or notice.. in first prior to aakhiri daaon task where Nikita, Drishti, Ashish and Meenu were struggling to avoid aakhiri daaon and had to make Emarti.. and when no one was getting desired result, madam Patibha commented 'arrey koi toh banao.. ek toh banao' as if she was pro in making emarti.. she forgot that her ghewar was a big disaster and then she made malpua which was not looking much great to me..
Atrociousfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkpearl5

Yes I'm talking about Pratibha another bossy contestant added to the list.

I can understand that she may be trying to help from her point of view but it really seems more like bossing around and acting as if she knows everything!

I want her to go in Akhri Daav and know how it feels! What irks me is she keeps repeating her instruction and doesn't give the other person time to do it! They're not people with super powers or magic right?!

She needs to stop repeating and shouting so loudly.

Same goes for Neha.

It's the effect of flavour-e-azam. Except for Nikita and Vijay, everyone who won flavour-e-azams became way more unbearable. Nikita's won two and she doesn't even have an ounce of arrogance whereas Chandni and Bhakti got more bossy than they were.
Also, Pratibha has been in Akhri Daav before (Priyanka vs Pratibha) (in Kerala) she fell sick on the houseboat and blabla. Chandni couldn't bear the Sun xP
Atrociousfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

She has been behaving and "I know it all" since the day one. I don't know if you remember or notice.. in first prior to aakhiri daaon task where Nikita, Drishti, Ashish and Meenu were struggling to avoid aakhiri daaon and had to make Emarti.. and when no one was getting desired result, madam Patibha commented 'arrey koi toh banao.. ek toh banao' as if she was pro in making emarti.. she forgot that her ghewar was a big disaster and then she made malpua which was not looking much great to me..

I agree with you.
She'd started from the auditions (Chandni) but I shrugged it off as normal MCI behaviour. But after winning the flavour-e-azam she's gone over-the-top.
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Commenting on others' cooking skills while standing up there is quite easy.. Infact in my opinion the safe contestants should not be made standing there.. as they do nothing but made nervous the contestants of aakhiri daaon in the name of help.. instead the safe contestants can have meeting, discussing their dishes, they may learn and teach each other their specialities.
Edited by sparkling_gems - 9 years ago
-Claptrap- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

😆 you r right 😆