Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

OMG this is great! At least Nikita got the third flavour-e-azam!

But I can't see third star, I really hope she gets third one
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Guys this is right.

See the proof:
Here these 3 are in red team.

And other 3 karishma, neha, Pratibha in Blue team

Red team has lost so these 3 are in aakhri daanv.

And i think NIkita is flavour e aazam again because she is the captain of 1 team and she must have chosen Vijay as her opposing captain.

Here are the promo video from where the caps are taken.

are you sure regarding nikita winning flavor-e-azam bc i only see 2 stars throughout the promo? could it be possible that nikita WAS chosen to be the captain by maybe let's say pratibha? i don't see FEA award on neha or karishma so i''m assuming pratibha ji?

*reedited - pratibha may have won another star as i see another (like side of it) star or FEA

Edited by _Meena_ - 9 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
^ Meena is right because here it's obvious that Nikita only has 2 stars. And Neha wasn't flaunting any stars and Karishma wasn't flaunting any more stars (thank god in both cases), which leaves the newly favoured Pratibha. But then I don't get why Nikita came forward like the captain. Because usually the flavour-e-azam is captain and she/he chooses the other captain.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
^shreya- remember when bhakti won the FEA she chose vijay as one of the captains alongside ashish, so maybe pratibha may have chosen nikita n vijay as captains
Minionite thumbnail
^ True. That may be what happens.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I read an article just now..Vijay is the finalist.How come??? when did he become one
''
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Lol I won't believe any articles or other sources tilL MCI shows the finalist. I'm also wondering whether there will be any Dubai task as meenu Ji is out n her name is listed
seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If Pratibha won another FEA, the channel is really moving in the direction of making her the winner, what 😕a bummer
Minionite thumbnail
^ They could also be moving in the direction of giving Nikita tough competition for the third star because up to now only Nikita had 2 stars, but if Pratibha gets one it's a competition between both to get the third one.
MJ_1009 thumbnail
i really want nikita to stop making silly mistakes now. i know she's nice to others and very good but as this is a competition she needs to focus more. i still dont get why the heck are there 3 versus 4 teams. couldnt they make this week solo as there's odd amount of people