Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
watever drama they cook up the deserved one must win at last.
Atrociousfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehapriya

watever drama they cook up the deserved one must win at last.

I agree. Like in last MC despite all the over-dramatic contestants and stuff, the deserving one won. I hope Nikita/ Vijay (preferably both) make it to finals. I dont care about the others or the drama.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raj-avin

Hi,

welcome๐Ÿ˜Š

Abt judges favoritism, it is difficult to comment, but not sure either judges or editing department of channel is trying to make audience fools!๐Ÿ˜•

They totally praise one team and show the team was perfect in planning and cooking, and also judges saying how unique the dishes are , and finally when the result is announced, it is the other time. so no logic at all. As you said, we cant taste the dishes, so we entirely depend on what is shown, and judges comments particularly. So when conflicting results are given, people tend to think this is favoritism. Thats my POV!๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes that does happen...comments during the cooking process and the ultimate result doesnt match...but i think it happens many times that ppl r very disorganized while cooking...like not planning work according to time left or overfrying or overcooking things or undercooking things...
but maybe when they present the final product that turns out to be satisfactory for the judges...in spite of all the mess ups during the cooking process it is possible to make perfect dishes at the end thru right thinking and backup plans...

i think pratibha's team did just that...i dont think so many food critics can be influenced and i dont see any reason y...whoever wins wat does it matter...noone is vip here...
adoremevirgo thumbnail

ditto...i do the same thing...i buy sweets or cookies which look fancy but trust me most of the times i repent later on since i dont agree with the taste and always feel that i shud hv bot the less attractive ones...those may hv been more tasty...

nywyz its my POV that noone is favored...
adoremevirgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atrociousfan

I agree. Like in last MC despite all the over-dramatic contestants and stuff, the deserving one won. I hope Nikita/ Vijay (preferably both) make it to finals. I dont care about the others or the drama.

i feel in all prev mcs the deserving ones won...although last year i thot that bengali lady wud win but the winner was my second fav so its ok (sorry i dont remember any names)...so i think this year too that will happen...