seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This season of MCI has been the. Worst, decision wise. The decisions are shamelessly unfair. I don't know who is the driving force behind these decisions. Maybe the channel or maybe the judges. Even if the decisions are being made by the channel and just conveyed by the judges, I feel mad at these judges. Reputed and respected people like sanjeev kapoor and vikas are part of a show where the competition is so unfair. I am sure in their heart they know they are being unfair, I am sure they knew what they were getting into before they signed up for this show. They make these unfair decisions and then show fake sympathy towards those contestants, like the fake sympathy they showed towards nikita today. Why do they have to do such show, for more fame and money. I actually feel disappointed in sanjeev kapoor. Did anybody notice vikas was actually looking down and trying to hide a smile when meenuji team was celebrating when the first 2 votes were announced, he was mocking their joy.👎🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kbhavani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This show turned its focus from cooking to drama.. We should have changed our minds to watch a show which has its focus only for cheap trp after watching the way auditions happened !!!
I too agree ur views abt Chef Vikas.. Most of d time he was lookin down or lookin somewhere!! Those who can change the format of MCI are keeping quite lik tis means we can better stop watching tis show before we get to see some shockin elimination!
Edited by kbhavani - 9 years ago
--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I never expected this from Vikas atleast... m really upset
dollyferns thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Only word SHIT JUDGEMENT...😡