snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Dangal-star-Aamir-Khan-to-appear-on-MasterChef-India-Season-4/53940

according to this nikita and bakthi are missing which means they might be eliminated.
Hope nikita doesn't get eliminated. She deserves to be in final.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hope nikita make up to finale ...
Atrociousfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I hope Nikita makes it to the Finale.
So far in every Masterchef, the winner was chosen based on public vote also.
And Nikita and Vijay are the public's favs. If MCI eliminates them, they will lose their precious TRPs they've been working so hard for.
Atrociousfan thumbnail
I'm also surprised... how did they miss Bhakti ? Wasn't her drama good enough for the channel and TRPs?? I thought if Nikita, Vijay etc get eliminated we will have Jhansi Ki Rani, Selfie Queen and Loud Boss in Finale 😡
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nikita should make entry in final
Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I guess dis tym mci is playing on surprise value which hs nw become shock value fr viewers..its decisions so far hs defied evry logic..d contestant who gets raving reviews doesn't get saved bt d other gets saved frst despite getting avrg reviews, d team whose ingredients gets spoiled, is NT able to match d other team wins by a huge margin n nw a big shock awaits us all in d form of Nikita getting eliminated...feeling disgusted and cheated as a viewer
-Claptrap- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I should stop watching MCI They eliminated Nikita 🥺
Atrociousfan thumbnail
I hope it's not true. Also I don't think they will eliminate Bhakti anytime soon. And all of the viewer's top choice for the winner is Nikita, if she goes it will cause a huge sh*tstorm.
I mean look at the whole show, Nikita cooks one bad dish and she gets out wont make sense because Ashish had never cooked a good dish before yesterday's dessert and he's still in MCI.
Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I mean look at the whole show, Nikita cooks one bad dish and she gets out wont make sense because Ashish had never cooked a good dish before yesterday's dessert and he's still in MCI.[/DIV]

Exactly my point...De shud consider dere performance throughout d shw while making d judgement agnst Nikita who has undisputably been d best contestant till now...eliminating her over Ashish ll b lyk throwing Sachin out of indian team since he scored 0 in a match
Edited by black_r4 - 9 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
The whole thing is that this is a gossip article. I never believe gossip articles. If this was in the regular section or if a reputed name like TC, TOI, TB, etc had posted this then I might have believed it.