Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Atrociousfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I dont think they're eliminating anyone. Aamir Khan's b'day is on 14th so Friday-Saturday episodes might be about them making a vegan cake or something.
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">^ The thing is that an article posted by TC last week had 8 names on it of contestants going to Dubai and all these 8 contestants were on that list. So how are they eliminating someone and then going to Dubai with that person as well?😕</font>

valid point.i thought the same
but i dnt belive in articles,remember TB article where they mentioned holi epi and wrote vijay is finalist
dewdrop_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But this is the first team challenge that karishma has won. Where as bhakti and neha have won all the team challenges so i think both of them are being favoured. And we all know that the team they show is thw weakest always win. This is not a new thing
Atrociousfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdrop_15

But this is the first team challenge that karishma has won. Where as bhakti and neha have won all the team challenges so i think both of them are being favoured. And we all know that the team they show is thw weakest always win. This is not a new thing

I noticed that too. I dont see why Bhakti, Karishma and Neha are being favoured a lot. I mean, team skills are something that every chef should have, because they have to work in that kind of environment. God forbid, if any of these three win and get a job at some star hotel, I'll be praying for their co-workers.
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
just watchd it, OMG...OMG how disgusting it is...how its possible that blue team got 11 votes who were doing nautanki all the time and red team got only 2 vote, who were brilliantly doing d task...I feel so sad for them. waise b whole blue teams r draamebaaz n hate them...judges gth ... 😡
and the master chef India winner is CHANDNI 🤢
mwep thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Same question

really disappointed with this season

They added everything which they had in the rice .. really is this what a chef will do?

n they call that as a backup plan

this season is totally rigged!!

A Team with better planning is set to loose no matter how organised they are if they don't have neha ,bhakti or karishma
Edited by mwep - 9 years ago
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

why you guys think its only Karishma, Bhakti or Neha who are being favoured.. why cant it be Pratibha.. she was the one contestant who was rejected by two judges at prelim round but after Chef Vikas convincing his fellow judges, she was called back.. even in Kerala task when she was at aakhiri daaon along with Priyanka, she was much behind Priyanka.. even when 5 minutes were left and her one segment was not ready even oil was not heated up and the guest judge asked her that she should kept oil ready but then we see oil just heated up and her dish was cooked and voila she was safe...

and now in this task she was the first flavour-e-azam captain who could win the challenge for her team otherwise neither Karishma nor Nikita could win the challenge for their team.
Pratibha fits all the criteria of being masterchef despite being good chef.. she is smart, good looking, stylish and can do little bit over acting too... also she has good command over language along with clear tongue with no stammering or nasal accent.
Edited by sparkling_gems - 9 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
^ I think all 4 are being favoured, but compared to Bhakti, Neha, and Karishma, Pratibha is less favoured it seems. These 3 are always being saved, but Pratibha has ended up getting pretty bad comments. And out of these 3 I think only Karishma has gone to Aakhri Daav.
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ Well cant say about Karishma and Neha but in my opinion in comparison to Bhakti, Pratibha is being favoured more. Even with Karishma I didn't find judges much partial before cream chori incident but Pratibha is being favoured since her first appearance on the show.
Edited by sparkling_gems - 9 years ago