BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
THIS IS PURE BS. 😡
The Good team lost to Bad team.

And that too 2 votes to 11??This is unbeleivable. 🤢 I would have taken a 6/7 result but not this one.

So whoever looks good before decision is the loser and the less organized and rubbish looking team is winner? 🥱

Star Dramas and its ridiculous TRP antics. 👎🏼

Now i am beleiving the consipracy theories that Karishma is being favoured. 🥱

This also means Ashish is eliminated, I will be pissed off is vijay or nikita is eliminated, Meenu ji looks vulnerable under pressure.
Edited by BeingBlunt - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Theu are teaching n preaching wrong stuff saying "the more u abuse each other.. the more u dont co-operate wid each other the more are d chances "
This is bullshit !!! MCI4 Should be trolled !
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can't digest the fact blue team won. More over all my favorite contestant in elimination.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
guys also write these things to star plus and in twitter...i want the judges and stur plus to know that we the viewers are not fool 😡
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
same 2 same my reaction
WTH
--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss-u-rk

Theu are teaching n preaching wrong stuff saying "the more u abuse each other.. the more u dont co-operate wid each other the more are d chances "

This is bullshit !!! MCI4 Should be trolled !

And the more u abuse each other, talk bad about others, the more u get screen space and also licence of staying till finals in masterchef... great strategy of these production... very good👏👏
--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --FaRziMcP--

And the more u abuse each other, talk bad about others, the more u get screen space and also licence of staying till finals in masterchef... great strategy of these production... very good👏👏

they are so f***ing desperate for TRP's

Word Count: 0

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
why the heck did they make the disorganized team win? seriously, the show is really scripted now. why should only taste be preferred? why not the organization of the team and how well every member is coordinated with each other?!
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I plainly refuse to believe that a team in which there was so much infighting and tension could have won. These things always adversely affect a person's cooking abilities and food taste for cooking is an art which stems from the heart and not from the mind.
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Team red was so planned n calm how can this happen doesn't they doing a planed biased judgement ...