Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
r they food critics or jokers?????
truptibidikar thumbnail
This is seriously unfair...how can the blue team win when the red team had done so well...
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
they brought those critics to show the viewers that see we r not biased even the critics liked karishma and neha's dish...preplanned..
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
losing interest in mc4 now
Nitin_78 thumbnail
I just saw the tweet of one of the food blooger and one of the critics she says this
" Purabi Naha @purabinaha

@SanjeevKapoor @TheVikasKhanna @ranveerbrar that Idyappam burger is the Indian answer to Japanese ramen burger! #MasterChefIndia4 @StarPlus

It clearly indicates innovation at best and in my earlier replies to posts it is becoming evident that Karishma has friends in critics as well as StarPlus.. StarPlus on the other hand organized twitter Q&A for Bhakti, why not other better contestants like Nikita.. something is up for sure.. I was pleasantly surprised by the way Ashish behaved yesterday and finally got lo kar lo baat for his mithai..
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The show is shaping up like typical ekta maiya shows...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...Yesterday judgement was totally unfair πŸ₯Ί !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue team ki koi bhi dish presentable mode mein nahi thi,still they won...πŸ˜•..OK,they worked hard so does Red Team also...πŸ€—

But such a huge gap...Ashish statement was very correct...

I don't know but looking like the show is biased from the very beginning...πŸ˜”
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this season this is happening from start πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I eagerly watched yesterday's episode just to hear the praising for RED team but had doubts about the judgment when SK announced 2 votes have gone to team RED and the 11 were ... before break, I knew they will lose but can't believe still.
Even till the end Blue team were not sure about their taste while RED team were confident. May be the critics liked the Rice the blue team presented as mine course by adding every possible ingredient that the teammate herself was confused about the taste. May be since they could not criticize the dish, they gave their nod like " Award winning movies which only the jury panel will understand and the commoners some times will not even be able to view that as they will not even get a release in theatres.
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Blue teams plate was so messy looking one did not feel like eating from it🀒
Happy__Days thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
has anyone noticed. any team where there is neha, it wins.