i would love 2 see the karishma,neha and bhakti in akhri dav πŸ˜†
Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: buzzy.reenaholi

i would be happiest person if red team wins
i can bear ashish aloo this week
i like pratibha she will be safe bcz of flavour e azam
i would love 2 see the karishma,neha and bhakti in akhri dav πŸ˜†

Totally! I'll take a safe Ashish over a safe Karishma, Neha, and Bhakti!
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Red team must win atleast for Meenu aunty.
seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
To boost meenu aunty's confidence I hope they win. Plus Bhakti is annoying with her me me, my idea, whole menu is my idea, day by day she is getting full of herselfπŸ˜•. Meenu aunty's team has a more humbler group. I am infact surprised Pratibha picked a contestant like neha in her first choice, even nikita was surprised.
Edited by seemanya - 9 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hope Red team win.
Pratiba too does nt like Neha's bossy.Prati is captain but Neha is giving instruction to everyone.

Meenu aunty's team is calm nd very much co-operative.

Nitin_78 thumbnail
I think it will be blue team as It has Karishma who I am sure they want to save after this Cream drama and she has some friends in food industry may be the critics who came.. just a thought.. they will save Karishma then more humbler team.. as they want some spice all the time..
Atrociousfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I want red team to win too.
I rewatched the episode and noticed that the Masterchef narrator said there is a lack of cordination in Red team. Also while Chef Ranveer and Sanjeev praised Blue team's menu a lot, they pointed out many (possible) flaws from Red team's menu (eg. idiyappom, agar agar etc)
So the way I look at it, both teams are equally weak as of now, but Red Team is handling their problems in a pleasant manner whereas Blue Team... don't even get me started on them 😑

Also I was able to bear Karishma's bitching because she had cut her finger, and if it was as deep and bad as she told us, she definitely could use some help,seeing that she had to make many dishes.
I was glad to see Ashish stray away from aloo for a change πŸ˜†

I hope the food critics have some sense and make the RIGHT decision.
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
As much as I'd like the red team to win, their menu fails to impress me.

Appetiser - baingan on poori - doesn't quite sound very tempting
Main course - iddiyappam with makhani veggies and chole patty - too many flavours, not sure how they will blend. Also, won't the idiyappam become too soggy?
Dessert - White chocolate barfi, not sure what the agar agar will do

Similarly blue teams appetiser sounded interesting, a chat is always tempting
Main course - pilaf is an average dish - depends on execution. But they have a problem with their ragi not cooking
Dessert - don't remember.

All in all, the menu for the blue team seems a tad bit better (not much).
I do hope the red team makes it through
Atrociousfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think the idiyappam would get quite soggy. I usually eat it with a simple curry or coconut milk and it gets VERY soggy.
Also, even though I want Red to win, Neha, even though she's loud and everyone wants her to STFU, has never been in a losing team. And judges' laadlis Karishma, Bhakti and Vikku ki chandni are all in one team with Neha so...
Neha has always come up with pretty innovative ideas during team tasks too and is pretty confident too. As far as I've seen she is just confused because she has TOO MANY ideas in her head and wants to execute them all at once. If she hadn't been too loud and dominating I feel like I would have rooted for her.