Bossy People v/s Nicer People

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay so the blue team has Bhakti, Neha, and Karishma and the red team has Meenu Aunty, Nikita, and Vijay. The only people out of place are Pratibha in the blue team and Ashish in the red team. 😆 And you can see how badly it's affecting others.

In the blue team Neha's bossiness is bothering Pratibha and Ashish's non-cooperation is bothering Meenu Aunty. Now it remains to be seen who wins.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Agree with the post but about blue team not only Neha, Bhakti was not too impressed with Pratibha's forgetfulness.

Minionite thumbnail
^ Pratibha forgot almost half the stuff it seemed. Meenu Aunty went back once.

Did you notice that suddenly Karishma was working more though she still wanted someone to do the work for her...
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I made a similar post.. actually aaj pehli baar ashish kuch kaam kar raha tha.. he was not disagreeing with meenu aunty he said little agar agar shoukd b used instead of not using it at all evn nikita too said d same.. its just that aunty got a bit confused aftr chefs went
Edited by miss-u-rk - 9 years ago
sparkling_gems thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

^ Pratibha forgot almost half the stuff it seemed. Meenu Aunty went back once.

Did you notice that suddenly Karishma was working more though she still wanted someone to do the work for her...

Yaa I noticed that for a changed Karishma was working but at the same time didn't stop whining that no one is helping.. come on yaar, why should one come to help you.. I mean its not that they are free.. everyone was doing their job.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Yaa I noticed that for a changed Karishma was working but at the same time didn't stop whining that no one is helping.. come on yaar, why should one come to help you.. I mean its not that they are free.. everyone was doing their job.

And some people were doing multiple jobs. Look at Bhakti and Pratibha. They were working on their own stuff and helping Neha out and rushing between helping each other as well.
sparkling_gems thumbnail

Btw which team you think will be through tomorrow.. My guess it will be red team.

Minionite thumbnail
^ I really hope it's the red team! So far the weaker team always wins and the weaker team is blue right now...😕
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Yaa agree on weaker team win point but at the same time.. no flavour-e-azam captain could save her team till now...then why Pratibha will be exception. Plus to boost Meenuji's confidence its necessary that her team win. Also the other strong claimant of flavour-e-azam along with Pratibha, Vijay who lost to her by slightest margin is also in red team, definitely deserved to be saved, if not in first round then at least in team task.. all in all I hope and pray may red team win tomorrow.
Minionite thumbnail
^ All those points make sense. And plus the red team has Ashish who hasn't been saved up to yet so maybe they'll do it to save him.