Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Though I found Vijay's dish better than Pratibha's and wanted him to win but somewhere in heart of my heart I knew that it will be Pratibha... feeling bad that Vijay could not win the flavour-e-azam but at the same time I am happy that he is trying different cuisine .. different way of cooking like baking etc. Hope he wont stop here and do more experiments esp when there is nothing to lose.

lol u know what i was thinking? in the previous episode she ranted about how she hasnt won 1 flavor e azam so thats why i felt she might take it away this week
Minionite thumbnail
I quite agree here! Vijay's dish was called a dish encompassing all of India. Pratibha's was called to be at the same level as Chef Sanjeev. If I take both of these I think all of India is bigger than Chef Sanjeev.

But then yesterday as we were discussing this at home we decided that the chefs did that to give other people the flavour-e-azam as well. If Vijay got another one he would have 2 and then it would be between Nikita and Vijay as to who got the third one (and if they ended up working together again then both could get it) so they decided to level the playing field by bringing Pratibha into it.
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with 2 posts here
making indian pizza is not new thing.ripu did that
and khandvi with ker sangri was really a new thing
2ndly how can we say who is deserving and who doesnt
had we taste dishes?
i thing the criticism on judges is not fair in this case
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Meena_

lol u know what i was thinking? in the previous episode she ranted about how she hasnt won 1 flavor e azam so thats why i felt she might take it away this week

Yaaa and how long they can ignore Chef Vikas ki Chandni.. infact I wonder she didn't win it earlier than this!
seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Meena_

i also felt vijay's dish deserved more than pratibha's dish, nikita already made a dish out of khandvi n won flavor e azam, so thats why i prefered vijay's dish more than pratibha

I felt the same, I felt Pratibha must have got inspired by Nikita's idea.
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: seemanya

I felt the same, I felt Pratibha must have got inspired by Nikita's idea.

plus people are make gel out of liquid which was nikita ad vijay's idea😕
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Both of the dish were extraordinary from ordinary ...