Vijay deserves the flavour-e azam

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Khandvi might have won the judges's heart but it is common.
Vijay got a new taste to the taste of India.He gave a new flavour.Siurprised that the judges chose Pratibha.Vijay's dish was new and had all the taste as told by Snajeev but sadly,he didn't get the star.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
I agree with you. I also expected Vijay to win flavour e azam. I have eaten sattu in many forms here but no one in their wildest dream could imagine a pizza of sattu. 👏 What mastermind thinking and then to execute it was even more difficult. 👏
But i guess what might have worked in prathibha's favour is the perfection in her dish. Vijay might have done a mindboggling innovation but some times a simple thing with perfection is better than an innovation. Thats what i think Judges thought before deciding the result. 😛
Edited by BeingBlunt - 9 years ago
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Khandvi may be common, but who cooks it with ker sangri?
It is as unusual as a satu pizza.
Of course vijays dish seemed nicer and I'd like to believe it was quite tasty too.

If have loved Vijay to win the flavour e Azam in not very upset about Pratibhas victory.

And I expected 'Chandni' to win one soon
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah,maybe since both were good..2 stars for both of them...Next time,judges might think of keeping an extra star..just in case...
seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both the dishes looked good, for Pratibha It is long over due.
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In previous season, Ripu also did Pizza using unusual desi ingredients and he won it. So making Pizza with Desi flavor is not out of blue. Had it not been for Pratibha's dish, may be they would have given it to Vijay but both went almost hand in hand. So let us wish him good luck for the next instance. 😊
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Wen SK was praising Vijay's Pizza i thought he will get the flavour e azam.Pratiba does nt deserve.flavour e azam.

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hw on earth cn smeone jst by luking thru d television mke out whch dish ws better in taste 😆
As for innovation bth d dishes wre new to sme extent bt yes nt out of d box...bth d contestants mixed indian wid western...n for taste judges at d end tld dere ws jst sme minor difference due to which she won afterall taste matters d mst
Edited by black_r4 - 9 years ago
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Though I found Vijay's dish better than Pratibha's and wanted him to win but somewhere in heart of my heart I knew that it will be Pratibha... feeling bad that Vijay could not win the flavour-e-azam but at the same time I am happy that he is trying different cuisine .. different way of cooking like baking etc. Hope he wont stop here and do more experiments esp when there is nothing to lose.
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i also felt vijay's dish deserved more than pratibha's dish, nikita already made a dish out of khandvi n won flavor e azam, so thats why i prefered vijay's dish more than pratibha