Sanjeev Kapoor or Sanjeev ka poor judgment?

geek2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I am totally pissed of by the judges decision of ignoring what Karishma did?
Where were they ? Were they sleeping? How Can they ignore what she did? They are supposed to watch what and how contestants are preparing their dishes , how can they not notice who took Drishti's cream?

Why they want to keep Karishma? Anyone has any clue?

I am really very upset. Sanjeev Kapoor or Sanjeev ka poor decision? 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kbhavani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its not sanjeev kapoor decision..its Star Plus decision.. Its addicted to melodrama and trp and not bothered about standard.
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hope she is kicked out soon...
genuine people like meenu chandni etc...and then fakesters like karishma and ashish...
all for trp!
i was dissapointed that she was made safe...when she had overwhipped cream and stole drishti...
Minionite thumbnail
I mentioned this elsewhere but I'll say it here again. Every show has a large crew and the crew have to be somewhere to avoid being filmed. There is bound to be someone beside the fridge as well. Does the channel really think we're so stupid as to not question how Karishma didn't steal the cream when someone very well may have seen everything happen?!! All they had to do was continue the supposed "chor track" and bring the crew member out who would either deny or confirm everything thus ending the anger!