Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
nikita gave drishti the cream but apart from that drishti made many little mistakes like instead of making juice of apple she made juice of mango and had less mangoes for boondi

i am mostly angry with judges who were standing and did not try to solve the problem
they did'nt even check
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes lots of tweets saying kari is chor and drishti is re tweeting them.They must have tried to solve this cream chori but I think,we got the edited version.
sanjeev kapoor has tweeted and posted in Fb page abt the woman in his family and paied tribute to them on Women's Day and some one replied there saying..sanjeev u be fair and not support a chor etc..
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Nothing will be done unless viewers bombard their anger on channel itself and the judges

then also write to media's which viewers will think will be interested and print it. then others will follow. (let's face it we get to read same articles in entertainment in TC, TOI and IF)
Besides channel, the best would be SBS and SBB segments. and NDTV

yes plz make it happen
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ someone should raise petition on FB & Twitter and then send it one of the TV News channels which cover tv entertainment segments
Chits1 thumbnail
already lot of angry fans on twitter talking abt kari chor.
Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

already lot of angry fans on twitter talking abt kari chor.

whose twitter? best advise to all fans is to ensure when they tweet to whoever, they also include SBS, SBB etc in their tweets.

unfortunately I am not on FB or twitter so don't know SBS/SBB twitter accounts/ID's
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

whose twitter? best advise to all fans is to ensure when they tweet to whoever, they also include SBS, SBB etc in their tweets.

unfortunately I am not on FB or twitter so don't know SBS/SBB twitter accounts/ID's

tweets r being sent to karisma,sanjeev kapoor,drishti etc...everyone calls kari cream chor..lol
Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

tweets r being sent to karisma,sanjeev kapoor,drishti etc...everyone calls kari cream chor..lol

fans doing their best but sending tweets only to contestants and judges not enough. if karishma really stole the cream then why judges turned a blind eye!! therefore sending to all these people will not undo the wrong doing.
therefore essential to include starplus, and any other media people which fans thinks will take their case and bring it public's attention.
Atrociousfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Karishma posted this on her instagram :
https://instagram.com/p/z_0qdZhMsQ/?modal=true

She says in the caption :

FRAMED!
Life is about the journey, before the result. And so everything I do, I do to enjoy today. My focus is to be a better version of me each day.
"My moral values and ethics are too strong for me to "steal" someone's cream. I had merely split the cream I received in to two bowls, which made me look like the villain! I can only explain myself with the whole hearted, unadulterated truth. And only hope you believe me. If I really did steal that cream, the judges would have eliminated me immediately! MasterChef is a serious and disciplined competition.
People may find lowly ways to win such races, but my ideals defer me from doing so. I believe MasterChef is just the beginning of an amazing journey, and things do not end at winning this competition. My aim is to live and love, simply and honestly."

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life

Edited by Atrociousfan - 9 years ago
kbhavani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atrociousfan

Karishma posted this on her instagram :

https://instagram.com/p/z_0qdZhMsQ/?modal=true

She says in the caption :

FRAMED!
Life is about the journey, before the result. And so everything I do, I do to enjoy today. My focus is to be a better version of me each day.
"My moral values and ethics are too strong for me to "steal" someone's cream. I had merely split the cream I received in to two bowls, which made me look like the villain! I can only explain myself with the whole hearted, unadulterated truth. And only hope you believe me. If I really did steal that cream, the judges would have eliminated me immediately! MasterChef is a serious and disciplined competition.
People may find lowly ways to win such races, but my ideals defer me from doing so. I believe MasterChef is just the beginning of an amazing journey, and things do not end at winning this competition. My aim is to live and love, simply and honestly."

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life

If Masterchef is disciplined why it should telecast inappropriate content like this and make someone look like thief? They could've showed like judges saying that nobody has stolen your cream or it happened by mistake something like that.. Instead they were tight lipped and she Drishti was the one wandering! Atleast Karishma should've said i didnt take your cream.. By saying this single line she wont lose much of her time!