Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

I don't think we meant she was glamorous but that she's looked at as glamorous. Truth be told I didn't like her at all from day 1. She just keeps cementing that with her moves and actions.

Nikita seems so mature and elegant in a simple way. She doesn't need to do anything to look simple, sweet, and beautiful. The other day she put a flower in her hair and it looked so natural, yet it made her stand out for me.

I know that u all were not calling Karishma glamorous but were implying that the judges or star people are trying to portray her as glamorous.

But for me even implying that someone might be trying to portray Karishma as glamorous is just too unbelievable. Someone will have to be blind to find her attractive. And its not looks only. Its the complete package especially her nature that is so awful.
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: seemanya

Absolutely, today she was behaving like some big chef. The judges had a more humble attitude compared to her. Very few people can handle stardom.

I thought like that too. Pankaj was behaving arrogantly as if she were the judge of MC whereas other judges was giving feedback in a positive way.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: billorani123

I know that u all were not calling Karishma glamorous but were implying that the judges or star people are trying to portray her as glamorous.

But for me even implying that someone might be trying to portray Karishma as glamorous is just too unbelievable. Someone will have to be blind to find her attractive. And its not looks only. Its the complete package especially her nature that is so awful.

Totally true, but even you can't miss the signs that the judges are trying to portray her as glamorous. They are forever referring to the fact that she's from the fashion industry. Her accent is talked about. The way she has an image of not being a cook is mentioned. And yet they praise her all the time even if she does something completely wrong!
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Totally true, but even you can't miss the signs that the judges are trying to portray her as glamorous. They are forever referring to the fact that she's from the fashion industry. Her accent is talked about. The way she has an image of not being a cook is mentioned. And yet they praise her all the time even if she does something completely wrong!

Never seen her do much work in team tasks either!
sanakhan4 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

Yes...true...due to all these I feel bhakthi is the one spotted...nikita and vijay might end up as finalists and bhakthi will win😕

I think Aallo(ops I mean Assish)will win this season, he has enough mein mein for channel's liking
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

100% agree. It is more than obvious that Karishma has heavy backing. May be related to one of the judges, sponsors or the channel people.

I only hope that they do not show the audacity and shamelessness to drag her to the finals.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nikita is my fav contestant...⭐️
Her being helpful to Drishti was Awww so sweet...
But the way they created the suspense of the whole cream thing...later just forgetting about it was lame...
ahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post 😡
You spoke my mind.She has always been my favourite right from the start of the show.
I just hope she gets all the happiness.And yes for us she is already a winner 🤗 ⭐️