Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Ah right! I forgot!

I hope the same doesn't happen this year. I was happy with last year's winner and I missed season 2.

I was most disappointed in the result of season 2 that's why I didn't follow season 3 but I read somewhere that Ripu was doing Hotel Management.. so can that be possible that it was a favour to him?
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@shreya. season 2 winner Shipra Khanna was fav. of judges and made me feel that was the reason she won. she was over rated by the judges could be due to she was good looking - glamoured, single mother with two kids - left her husband after ill treatment from him and in-laws and not getting any financial help from her ex.
the way karishma being favoured by judges, I keep thinking of shipra and wondering if history repeating. seems judges or channel or both looking for glamorous candidate, bhaad mein jai cooking skills
VirMan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

I was most disappointed in the result of season 2 that's why I didn't follow season 3 but I read somewhere that Ripu was doing Hotel Management.. so can that be possible that it was a favour to him?

True.. Agree..

In season 2 i wanted Joseph to win.. Dunno about you guys.. but i liked him ๐Ÿ˜ญ
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

the way karishma being favoured by judges, I keep thinking of shipra and wondering if history repeating. seems judges or channel or both looking for glamorous candidate, bhaad mein jai cooking skills

Sorry for butting in your conversation, but the last thing I find Karishma is glamorous. Even her western outfits do nothing for her. That expression of hers is intolerable.

I am sure the judges also find her a big turn off. My intuition is that she is a sponsored candidate.

Nikita with her simplicity and sweetness anyday looks much more beautiful than Karishma
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
she is really sweet and nice ...i like her ..
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: seemanya

That's why I had made a post that nikita may not win, because they look for good strong personality and a good Hindi. Cooking alone does not matter, on tv you also look for a strong personality, because they hold audience attention more.

Yes...true...due to all these I feel bhakthi is the one spotted...nikita and vijay might end up as finalists and bhakthi will win๐Ÿ˜•
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

@shreya. season 2 winner Shipra Khanna was fav. of judges and made me feel that was the reason she won. she was over rated by the judges could be due to she was good looking - glamoured, single mother with two kids - left her husband after ill treatment from him and in-laws and not getting any financial help from her ex.

I hope history doesn't repeat itself.

Though reality show history shows that there are always equal number of male and female winners. So maybe a male will win this season. It would be perfect actually. Only 2 guys and one of them wins. I just hope it isn't Ashish.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: billorani123

Sorry for butting in your conversation, but the last thing I find Karishma is glamorous. Even her western outfits do nothing for her. That expression of hers is intolerable.

I am sure the judges also find her a big turn off. My intuition is that she is a sponsored candidate.

Nikita with her simplicity and sweetness anyday looks much more beautiful than Karishma

I don't think we meant she was glamorous but that she's looked at as glamorous. Truth be told I didn't like her at all from day 1. She just keeps cementing that with her moves and actions.

Nikita seems so mature and elegant in a simple way. She doesn't need to do anything to look simple, sweet, and beautiful. The other day she put a flower in her hair and it looked so natural, yet it made her stand out for me.
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
I agree nikita is very sweet and humble person
I want her or vijay to win mc
566912 thumbnail

I so like her.

She is a sweetheart.

And looks like an awesome cook.

Hell I am sure, Her food tastes better than Bhakti. But Bhakti the loser is being favored endlessly.