Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Chits1

Pankaj...very arrogant...stardom has gone to her head for sure.

Absolutely, today she was behaving like some big chef. The judges had a more humble attitude compared to her. Very few people can handle stardom.
balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nikita is an amazing person for sure.I could see glimpses of Mother in her.
I would certainly want a person like her to win.

Especially if you see the way Karishma behaves, with such selfishness that it often irritates.

Even Vijay knows she is outright selfish and hence did not bother to ask her for nuts for the Ghujia.

He asked Nikita instead.

Judges need to know that people like Karishma are just on the beck and call for fame. Nikita however is solely based on the platforms of her boundless talent in cooking.
Edited by balashiv15 - 9 years ago
balashiv15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

Pankaj...very arrogant...stardom has gone to her head for sure.

I wanted the guy next to Pankaj to win. He was humble. However Pankaj won. Forgot his name though. I think it was Rakesh/ Rajesh.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: balashiv15

Nikita is an amazing person for sure.I could see glimpses of Mother in her.

I would certainly want a person like her to win.

Especially if you see the way Karishma behaves, with such selfishness that it often irritates.

Even Vijay knows she is outright selfish and hence did not bother to ask her for nuts for the Ghujia.

He asked Nikita instead.

Judges need to know that people like Karishma are just on the beck and call for fame. Nikita however is solely based on the platforms of her boundless talent in cooking.

I noted that. It took the people from above to get Karishma to give some nuts to Vijay else she would have just said that she never heard Vijay asking for nuts. I felt like saying "Are you deaf girl?!! The guy is clearing saying he doesn't have any nuts and yet you're acting as if you never heard."

I would really like to see her just get out. And the best place would be Dubai for that. But then she's not going anywhere soon because she's the judges' favourite. Though I really think that yesterday Ranveer wasn't pleased with her and it was more of Vikas and Sanjeev.
Minionite thumbnail

I wanted the guy next to Pankaj to win. He was humble. However Pankaj won. Forgot his name though. I think it was Rakesh/ Rajesh.

I know who you're talking about. The guy was so sweet. He's like Vijay. I don't know why I feel like his name started with a M though. I had really wanted him to win as well but when Pankaj got the chef coat first I knew she would win.
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago
balashiv15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

I know who you're talking about. The guy was so sweet. He's like Vijay. I don't know why I feel like his name started with a M though. I had really wanted him to win as well but when Pankaj got the chef coat first I knew she would win.

You betcha! He was just like Vijay. I wanted him to win but as fate had it, Pankaj won. Was quite surprised though.
Also, I think his name was Jayanandan?
Edited by balashiv15 - 9 years ago
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Heyy can we have the videos of previous seasons of Master chefs?
seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You betcha! He was just like Vijay. I wanted him to win but as fate had it, Pankaj won. Was quite surprised though.

That's why I had made a post that nikita may not win, because they look for good strong personality and a good Hindi. Cooking alone does not matter, on tv you also look for a strong personality, because they hold audience attention more.
Minionite thumbnail

Ah right! I forgot!

I hope the same doesn't happen this year. I was happy with last year's winner and I missed season 2.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Heyy can we have the videos of previous seasons of Master chefs?

Most of them are still on Desi TV Forum from what I know. Maybe you can check that.