Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So if you watched today's episode you know what I mean. I feel that even if she didn't have extra cream she would still have helped Drishti out. I don't care if she doesn't win because for me she's already a winner. If I had owned a restaurant Nikita would be the first person I would hire for it. That's how great she is!

She's down-to-earth, helpful, never says 'me,me', never blames others, tries to work well with others, and takes on responsibilities whether it's a mistake or leading a team.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantastic post! 👏
I completely agree with you! 😃

She is truly a very helpful person and very very kind. She actually stopped and didn't bother about time running out and helped Drishti. She showed no ignorance or didn't act like she's not bothered or anything but actually showed concern for Drishti which is amazing! <3

Even when Vijay didn't have his nuts for the Gujia yesterday she actually stopped and offered help when he needed it and she always thinks of others before herself! ⭐️

Two days in a row...she's nailing it with her skills and big heart! Truly a proud fan! ⭐️
kbhavani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah even during the kerala episode she felt bad when her team lost and thats clearly seen..
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkpearl5

Even when Vijay didn't have his nuts for the Gujia yesterday she actually stopped and offered help when he needed it and she always thinks of others before herself! ⭐️

Truly! She not only brings extra but also helps others if needed.

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Truly! She not only brings extra but also helps others if needed.

Absolutely. She's also VERY intelligent!!!!! Always brings extra stuff! 👏 Really want her to win!!! The only tolerable contestant right now along with Meenu Jee. :)
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
100% agree
she is so humble and in my eyes her respect is increasing day by day
truely a gem
seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree with your post, I think she is one of the most humble and sincere contestant not only from the current batch but also from the previous seasons. People like her have been few on masterchef. Most people are full of themselves and even if they are not, they become arrogant when they start getting praise. Even though she has revived so much appreciation from the chefs she remains humble. Even in thekerala task, you can make out she was genuinely feeling bad for her team. She is a good soul.
Minionite thumbnail
^ So true. I feel like Pankaj is a big example of that. When she first started I really liked her, but over time she came out seeming very arrogant and today I wasn't at all pleased to see her. She may be given the title of a chef, but I've never really seen chef qualities in her.
222149 thumbnail
Totally love Nikita..she is very humble and that's a great quality.even after winning flavor-e-azam twice she has no arrogance at all.very kind hearted and it shows on her face..
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

^ So true. I feel like Pankaj is a big example of that. When she first started I really liked her, but over time she came out seeming very arrogant and today I wasn't at all pleased to see her. She may be given the title of a chef, but I've never really seen chef qualities in her.

Pankaj...very arrogant...stardom has gone to her head for sure.