djvir thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
After watching yesterday's episode, i fink ashish will be ze winner... i;ve been noticing hw ashish is made safe... during kerala's trial his group was safe which was unbelievable... during mother's special his dish ws not innovative yet he ws safe... zis week he ws given captainship of the group n the group nw is safe... i don;t believe it...
ze best ones (flavour-e-azzam) r in danger zone... there is smethng fishy...

well its my point of view... i don;t hv any intention 2 hurt any fan or anyone...
thnx :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
That in no way means ashish will win!
They definitely want to keep him safe until long to add drama.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Before you call me a ashish hater, I'm not.
I've sympathised with his situation and had tears when he narrates his sorry plight during auditions.

But on taking a look at his profile, it seems like a big lie. He claims that he doesn't even have his own house, yet you see pictures of him abroad as recently as 2011. I know it's not difficult to travel abroad but if you have a sob story like that and what the world to know you aren't a loser, wouldn't you invest in your business or buy a house first?
I know you can post pics much later, but in the pics he doesn't seem young enough to be an undergrad.
He said that he left his education mid way in the UK when his dad passed away and suffered losses and sold his house.
His lifestyle (judging by pics only) doesn't seem that way.
I actually don't feel a thing for him and am sure he will annoy me more than ever now.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Before you call me a ashish hater, I'm not.
I've sympathised with his situation and had tears when he narrates his sorry plight during auditions.

But on taking a look at his profile, it seems like a big lie. He claims that he doesn't even have his own house, yet you see pictures of him abroad as recently as 2011. I know it's not difficult to travel abroad but if you have a sob story like that and what the world to know you aren't a loser, wouldn't you invest in your business or buy a house first?
I know you can post pics much later, but in the pics he doesn't seem young enough to be an undergrad.
He said that he left his education mid way in the UK when his dad passed away and suffered losses and sold his house.
His lifestyle (judging by pics only) doesn't seem that way.
I actually don't feel a thing for him and am sure he will annoy me more than ever now.

where is Ashish profile??
Raina101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

where is Ashish profile??

on facebook
raj-avin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆😆😆- this was my first thinking but then if Navneet could be one of the finalists in the last season, anything can happen.😕
-Claptrap- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yah! I just want Ashish to be eliminated all the time..but don't even know how he is safe till now ?!
But Ashish should not win..😆
Edited by -P.S- - 9 years ago
Nitin_78 thumbnail

I don't know whether he will win or not, but I am sure he is not fake..I have seen his profile..pics can be posted later and I have friends from Ambala who confirmed what he said on TV as he is quite a known person because of his chatty behavior from small town and I have also heard that Vijay is not the poor one as showed in the show and has worked even in Five Star Hotel and is not electrician by profession.. will ask more details from friends

Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No man ! It's not just aloo dishes making competition.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ashish comes across as a sweet person.He may not be the best cook but he is down to earth.
Oh so Vijay is not as poor as shown on tv and Vijay mentioned that he has never worked in a 5 star hotel and here u said,he has ...hmmm